No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Promises To Help Make Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder..

Mayweather was trying to get out of jail early cause it was a serious health risk for his boxing career.. go to the same judge that let him delay the date he had to turn himself in and fight cotto and ask them to release him early in order to make the mega millions fight with the little philipino for the sake of Las Vegas economy.. to see if he decides to serve out his time because it's a bigger health risk getting in the squared circle with manny... but then again he's worth morer than bradley so as long as he connect half as much as manny and makes it 12.. he's the winner..

Chavez Jr. going to put in some serious work with my boy maravilla.. !!

Comment

smh, wbc is an absolute joke

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        I respect Sulaiman greatly in his attempt but only way this happens is if Pac takes the needle in the arm 2 get his blood, and the chicken **** won't...especially after the past 2 bouts he knows, deep down inside, he can't beat Floyd...
        seriously dude, arent we past this??? im all for floyd but this kind of **** spewing out of guy's mouths is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
          Mayweather was trying to get out of jail early cause it was a serious health risk for his boxing career.. go to the same judge that let him delay the date he had to turn himself in and fight cotto and ask them to release him early in order to make the mega millions fight with the little philipino for the sake of Las Vegas economy.. to see if he decides to serve out his time because it's a bigger health risk getting in the squared circle with manny... but then again he's worth morer than bradley so as long as he connect half as much as manny and makes it 12.. he's the winner..Chavez Jr. going to put in some serious work with my boy maravilla.. !!
          u were on to something until u started ****ing out of your mouth

Comment

Even God can't help if one fighter doesn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              u were on to something until u started ****ing out of your mouth
              i know... just thought i'd jab a the mayweahter fans.. i had to.. since he's been quoted using getting into the ring with pac man as a health risk cause of his accused steroid use.. no need to get a riled up.. he wants out.. all he has to do is call up the judge.. Vegas wouls surely make it happen.. and that bradley part was a jab at the people who think pac is easy pickings for money.. i dnt think pac can beat money at this point.. but i'm sure he'd make it close and interesting.. with unbiased judges of course.. cause in my opinion (which i'm just a boxing fan, dont declare myself an expert) cotto won more rnds vs money than bradley did vs pac.. but hey.. it's business i know.. arum needs to die!! ooorrrr

Go to a monetary system, champs worth a certain amount per purse.. #1 contenders slightly below.. so you avoid whack fights for ppv vs unraked or low ranked opponents, but it's HBO that blows up cash cows.. they should try to distribute the wealth to younger/hungrier lesser known fighters.. in order to have more stars.. more stars = more fans.. not just holding onto 3 or 4 per division (if that) to watch them fight each other and avoid new exciting fighters..

just my opinion!!

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
                i know... just thought i'd jab a the mayweahter fans.. i had to.. since he's been quoted using getting into the ring with pac man as a health risk cause of his accused steroid use.. no need to get a riled up.. he wants out.. all he has to do is call up the judge.. Vegas wouls surely make it happen.. and that bradley part was a jab at the people who think pac is easy pickings for money.. i dnt think pac can beat money at this point.. but i'm sure he'd make it close and interesting.. with unbiased judges of course.. cause in my opinion (which i'm just a boxing fan, dont declare myself an expert) cotto won more rnds vs money than bradley did vs pac.. but hey.. it's business i know.. arum needs to die!! ooorrrr

Go to a monetary system, champs worth a certain amount per purse.. #1 contenders slightly below.. so you avoid whack fights for ppv vs unraked or low ranked opponents, but it's HBO that blows up cash cows.. they should try to distribute the wealth to younger/hungrier lesser known fighters.. in order to have more stars.. more stars = more fans.. not just holding onto 3 or 4 per division (if that) to watch them fight each other and avoid new exciting fighters..

just my opinion!!
                Pacfan with some common sense... good post brother... the only difference in your post and what i believe is that im a floyd fan and think he would win.... green for a packyfan!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                  Pacfan with some common sense... good post brother... the only difference in your post and what i believe is that im a floyd fan and think he would win.... green for a packyfan!
                  Thanks bro, but to classify me as a pacfan.. i think its a little too far.. i'm just a very observant boxing fan who is unbiased.. i just give credit to all boxers who work hard for wha they have achieved.. I will admit though i'm mexican and tend to follow the hands down action fighter.. give and take with no consideration of health.. but i appreciate beautiful displays of boxing talent.. not too defensive like dirrel.. but yeah.. that's why i'd say who i've truly gave praise to is JMM.. aggresive, counter puncher with adaptibility and heart.. knows how to finish.. bad mo'fo..

fave fighters
                  money/pac or vise versa
                  marquez
                  maravill/chavez
                  donaire
                  arce
                  canelo
                  cotto
                  salido
                  broner (if he wasnt too ****y)
                  maidana (training here in my hometown Oxnard)
                  alexander
                  bradley (too bad he has no power)

Comment

They're still shortlisting Cotto? Come on, Bob, seriously?

Comment

I like how Arum's stonewalling Shaeffer's logical suggestion of getting an accounting firm to study their last five PPVs and determine who has generated more money. It's obviously Floyd, but by how much?

Honestly this fight is still the biggest in boxing, but it really wouldn't be as interesting as it would've been a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X