Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does wlad now possess a tyson type aura?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Maybe not all the way up until he enters the ring and hits them with that first jab. On tape though, Wlad has shown tons of vulnerability. So if anything, his opponents might see him as weak until they get int he ring. Tyson was opposite.
    If he looks so vulnerable on tape as you say, how come multiple fighters have turned down multi-million dollar paydays against him even though if they beat him, they'll own 4 belts? Answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      Lennox Lewis turned down a career highest purse in 95 and accepted a miniscule amount of step aside money to avoid fighting Mike Tyson. Lennox had never seen a payday close to what he would have gotten.

Your case simply holds no water. Tyson is the most intimidating boxer in the history of boxing. Some may argue Sonny Liston and I am fine with that.

But to say either Klitschko is more intimidating than Mike Tyson is ignorant and stupid.
      So your only evidence is Lewis who then wound up fighting Tyson and destroying him? LOL

Try harder, your case doesn't hold water, who else?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        So your only evidence is Lewis who then wound up fighting Tyson and destroying him? LOL

Try harder, your case doesn't hold water, who else?
        8 years later after more lengthy prison sentences when Tyson was captured on film weighing over 300 pounds on the back of a British tabloid and was given 3 months to prepare and was only able to get down in weight so he looked halfway respectable on fightnight?

A fighter who was a shell of his former self? How does my case hold no water when I am talking about a fighter from 1995 and you bring up a fight that took place in 2003 when Tyson had nothing left, and would go on to be destroyed by Danny Williams and Kevin McBride much more impressively than what took Lewis 8 rounds to do?

How do you draw that connection that Tyson was the same in 95 as he was in 2003? Please explain, and please have a good answer, otherwise you are not worth talking to.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOL look at this vid and welcome yourself back into realty.

tyson was a boxing god vs anything to do with wlad LOLOL

Last edited by americanbot; 12-05-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

If he looks so vulnerable on tape as you say, how come multiple fighters have turned down multi-million dollar paydays against him even though if they beat him, they'll own 4 belts? Answer that.
            How do you know how much money boxers are being offered to fight Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              8 years later after more lengthy prison sentences when Tyson was captured on film weighing over 300 pounds on the back of a British tabloid and was given 3 months to prepare and was only able to get down in weight so he looked halfway respectable on fightnight?

A fighter who was a shell of his former self? How does my case hold no water when I am talking about a fighter from 1995 and you bring up a fight that took place in 2003 when Tyson had nothing left, and would go on to be destroyed by Danny Williams and Kevin McBride much more impressively than what took Lewis 8 rounds to do?

How do you draw that connection that Tyson was the same in 95 as he was in 2003? Please explain, and please have a good answer, otherwise you are not worth talking to.
              Didn't Tyson become world champ again after coming out of prison? Case closed.

You need to provide more evidence than just ONE fighter, who wound up defeating Tyson later anyway. I brought up at least 7 guys who turned the Kltischkos down, and you only bring up one?

Fine don't try to refute my points, but it looks like the evidence I provided, unless you can contravene it, makes my argument that Wlad and Vitaly are more feared than Tyson, stronger than your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                How do you know how much money boxers are being offered to fight Wlad?
                Because I can read and all of the stuff I posted was released to the press...

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOL look at this vid and welcome yourself back into realty.

tyson was a boxing god vs anything to do with wlad LOLOL

LOL @ your video, as soon as Tyson stepped up to someone 6'4" or taller who wasn't afraid of him, he got his @ss whooped, including quiting against McBride and getting KTFO by Buster in his prime

Comment

Wlad and Vitaly, both, are more intimidating than Tyson, NO ONE who can earn a couple of dollars any other way is willing to fight them even though taking out Wlad would get them 4 belts and taking Vitaly out would get them 1 belt, and millions of dollars.

- Povetkin, turned down a $2.5 million mandatory shot, with no options or rematch clauses, he has never seen that kind of money before in his life

-Diva Gaye, turned down multiple shots against the Klitschkos, including a 50/50, no options one. Hell, even when he signed the contract, he backed out with two weeks to go with a fake back injury after he realized he can't beat Wlad.

-Adamek, said he will fight anyone but has alreay turned down a fight with Vitaly and Wlad and instead opted to fight Grant and Madalonne.

-Tua, despite being bankrupt, still turned down a $400K shot against Wlad

-Mormeck, turned down an undisclosed amout of money from Wlad

-Valuev, turned down $2.5-$3 million from Vitaly when he had the belt, and then $1.5 million when he had no belt, both times that would have been the highest payday of his life

-Lewis, retired after escaping Vitaly with a doctor stoppage, promising a rematch, and turning down a fight that could have been worth as much as $20 million just for his share (oh and he had his Mums meet Vitaly before he decided to retire and not give Vitaly the promised rematch). He still talks **** behind the mic about both Klitschkos and gives their opponents "tips" on how to beat them.

-Toney, turned down a shot against Wlad for about $750K because he said it was "chump change" a couple of years ago, only to turn around and fight Rahman for $400K.

I could go on...but you all get the point.
                    Toney actually turned down $1.5 million and then fought Samuel Peter for less money.

Toney Turns Down $ 1.5 Mil Offer For Klitschko Fight

06.06.06 - By Matt Stein: For many people, a fight between James Toney (69-4-3, 43 KO's) and Wladimir Klitschko, the IBF heavyweight champion, would seem to be a match made in heaven. However, as the saying goes, ‘good things never come easy,’ which is the case for the making of a fight between Wladimir and Toney. Apparently, from all accounts, Toney isn't particularly interested in fighting Wladimir (46-3, 41 KO's) and is leaning more towards fighting the winner of Hasim Rahman and Oleg Maskaev for the WBC heavyweight title, which takes place on August 12th.

Comment

LOL @ your video, as soon as Tyson stepped up to someone 6'4" or taller who wasn't afraid of him, he got his @ss whooped, including quiting against McBride and getting KTFO by Buster in his prime
                      you are clown. tyson fought guys who were taller then that (before 6'3 buster)

Tony Tucker was 6'5 and better then ANY fighter both vitali and wlad has ever beat.

must suck to be a klit fan

WHOOOHAHAHAHA.
                      Last edited by americanbot; 12-05-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X