Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your HONEST opinion, do you think there is ANY way Arum lets Margarito win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    it aint up to arum........
    Arum did everything he could for Margarito to come back and have the slate wiped as clean as possible...... Margarito not winning is his way of paying back Arum....

Arum knows that there are literally TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to be lost if Margs beats Pacquiao...... Nothing gets between Arum and his money.....

Comment

marg knows his role

Comment

Arum cant control what happens the night of the fight Margarito will come in looking for the win. I dont buy for one second that this fight is fixed at all when it comes to the fighters.

Comment

Marg better win it for Felix.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
            so you are saying that the fight is fixed?
            As fixed as a fight can get...... I dont think there is a certain round, and specifics, just Margs knowing that he will go in there, fight, and basically not give his all vs. Pac......

It was either, get no fights and stay in Mexico and get payed crap for fights or make a ton of money, get back in the American viewing audience's eye, and lose......

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Arum cant control what happens the night of the fight Margarito will come in looking for the win. I dont buy for one second that this fight is fixed at all when it comes to the fighters.
              In all honesty, do you think Arum would throw his chance at the biggest fight of ALL TIME out of the window?

Like the other guy said, Margs knows his role.....

Just look at Clottey, he hit Pac with every right he threw, but for some "odd" reason he barely threw any punches... I wonder, why?

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                I just think of it like this.....

Arum got MArgs's license back, got him a big money fight, got him exposure, and went to bat for Margs during the reinstatement...... I see Margs losing to PAc as sort of payback for the deeds Arum did for Margs.....

I dont think Arum would have let Margs fight Pac without having the preconceived notion that he would lose to Pac......
                Exactly my thoughts. Take a loss while making it competitive, in order to repay in getting a big fight license and a maybe a verbal agreement guarantee. Don't do it good luck fighting in Mexico. I thought I was the only one who thought that. I will be really surprised if Margarito wins, not that he doesn't have a fighting chance, but I think he is meant to lose this fight. Remember Clottey?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  what would he do to stop him?
                  Not give him big fights.... Not give him good money.... Not help him get his boxing license.... What else?

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                    Exactly my thoughts. Take a loss while making it competitive, in order to repay in getting a big fight license and a maybe a verbal agreement guarantee. Don't do it, good luck fighting in Mexico. I thought I was the only one who thought that. I will be really surprised if Margarito wins, not that he doesn't have a fighting chance, but I think he is meant to lose this fight. Remember Clottey?
                    My thoughts EXACTLY......

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                      There is no way for Margs to win this fight besides knocking Pacquiao out...... I just dont think Arum would let him KO Pac.......

But I dont care, WARgarito!!!!!!!
                      are you taking uncle wifebeater seriously???

Comment

Working...
                      X