Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach STFU! Thats what happens when you keep on talking outta your ASS all the time!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach STFU! Thats what happens when you keep on talking outta your ASS all the time!!

Roach: "Mayweathers wanted Olympic style testing and we agreed immediately haha. They thought we wouldnt haha. I agreed and told them to go ahead. We showed them !!"

One week later

Roach: "Yeah well I don't want Pacquiao's blood to be taken out a week prior to the fight. Its my decsion. It will weaken him. It's my decsion."

A few moments later

Roach: " Ehm...Pacquiao is afraid of needles I want him to be stress free. its my decsion not his but mine"

A few moments later

Roach:" Manny is kinda superstitous I dont want him thinking to much. its my decision not his. My decision"

How you gonna get yourself outta this situation now, eh Freddie?!?!

Manny should make clear that nobody in his team is allowed to speak about his fights during negotiations.

Khan is nothing without Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
      Khan is nothing without Roach.

Comment

wxh, seriously though, I am kind of shocked that you diss Roach & Pac so hard when they are affiliated so much with Khan. How come you dont like them?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          wxh, seriously though, I am kind of shocked that you diss Roach & Pac so hard when they are affiliated so much with Khan. How come you dont like them?
          He's not really a Khan fan, he's a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
            Roach: "Mayweathers wanted Olympic style testing and we agreed immediately haha. They thought we wouldnt haha. I agreed and told them to go ahead. We showed them !!"

One week later

Roach: "Yeah well I don't want Pacquiao's blood to be taken out a week prior to the fight. Its my decsion. It will weaken him. It's my decsion."

A few moments later

Roach: " Ehm...Pacquiao is afraid of needles I want him to be stress free. its my decsion not his but mine"

A few moments later

Roach:" Manny is kinda superstitous I dont want him thinking to much. its my decision not his. My decision"

How you gonna get yourself outta this situation now, eh Freddie?!?!

Manny should make clear that nobody in his team is allowed to speak about his fights during negotiations.
            Good post, im interested in how this whole things turns out.

Comment

i dont think he really is a khan fan he just does to wind people up,he says khan is the best and can beat anybody,when we know he cant.not knocking khan because i do like him but i think hes just on a wind up

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
                Truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I loooooooooooooooove Pacman. I really do. I never talked bad about Pacman, never. The only bad thing I said about Pacman is that he should just go ahead with the testing that's all. i got tremendeous respect for him.

I like Roach too I just feel like he talks too much. When I'm watching 24/7 I wanna see more of Pacman and less of Roach. Trainers should stay in the background. Fighters are more important. they do the hard work and I feel like everytime Pacman wins ppl say omg look how great Roach made him. Fact is, If Pacquiao wants he can leave Roach anytime because if youve watched Pacman-Cotto you could see Pacman not listening to Roach (staying on the ropes measuring Cotto's power). I just want Roach to talk less thats all.

And my love for Amir is unconditional. I would love him the same if he would be trained by Floyd Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    He's not really a Khan fan, he's a troll.
                    stfu loser

Comment

Working...
                    X