Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: JailBreakers; iPhone/iPad - No More Installous?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] FAO: JailBreakers; iPhone/iPad - No More Installous?

Installous via Hackulous is the main source for to get the apps that I need on my iPad. This has now been terminated (as far as I know). Is there any other place I get get premium apps for free. And yes, I'm cheap.

So it's like that, you ****ing ****s?

Post loads of **** about iPhones and iOS but can't answer a question?

**** you!!

Comment

Add this source in cydia
      Cydia.iphonecake.com

Intall appsync for IOS5.0+ fallow by AppCake+ for iphone or AppCake+ HD for ipad

Comment

Originally posted by Dbabyq View Post
        Add this source in cydia
        Cydia.iphonecake.com

Intall appsync for IOS5.0+ fallow by AppCake+ for iphone or AppCake+ HD for ipad
        Thanks.

Message me from your main account for green and a hefty donation.

Comment

There is a way to install apps on your I device without a jailbreak ill message this to you when I get home.

Comment

I sheep spend loads on product, but then too poor to buy apps. Lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              I sheep spend loads on product, but then too poor to buy apps. Lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I'm no sheep. Just poor.

Comment

kuaiyong confirm working!! Google kuaiyong install on windows for free apps only drawback is no English but you can search in using English app names

installed apps to iphone 5 ios 6 without jailbreak. Its a pity most app is not optimised for iph5!!

Just download and install!! enjoy guys

---------- EDIT ----------

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1002x600.

links on top for instruction

Comment

My friend who's an apple employee says this is not true. The truth is, apple tightened up on the security to stop the app piracy and that's why the hackers are having an extremely hard time getting some exploits down.

Installous is not out, according to him. The jailbreak has not been completed, so cydia & installous ain't going nowhere. My friend says they are working on getting apple to have an open ios so jailbreaking will be a breeze or not even needed.

Comment

Google what I showed you it works for free apps no jailbreak

Comment

Working...
                    X