Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Pacquiao even be a president of a country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can Pacquiao even be a president of a country?

guy has a puppet like mentality doest exactly what he is told and can't even stand up to his agent/Promoter to do the fight he claims he wants I can't see how any person would elect him to an office

I think you just described the characteristics of a normal President.

Comment

he's a simpleton

Comment

If Pacquiao becomes president, you can say Arum will really be the one running it.

Comment

or better yet, how can he be president with like a 3rd grade education or whatever grade he stopped going to school

Comment

Because its a third world country that have never had a hero before , so its easy to spin them BS when most live in a shanty and wouldnt know what time of day it is , I feel sorry for them being conned by a money grubbing man of no honor , based on a fabricated invincibility that was a total lie , a myth , its that image that Pac will lose when Floyds exposes by schooling him , thats why Pac will duck Floyd until his last fight .

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              If Pacquiao becomes president, you can say Arum will really be the one running it.
              LMAO @ Arum running the republic of the Philippines

Comment

the Philippine government has always been corrupted. so its not too hard to see him being president

Comment

Working...
                X