• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Of course...

David Price isn't a bum. He's chinny of course. But he has a nice jab(when he uses it) and a devastating straight right hand. Neither fighter is good on the inside, but who besides Bryant Jennings, and retired Vitali, is good on the inside in the HW division?

I think he would have also finished all them in the same round that Wilder finished them.

Comment

Yea he would be unbeaten but, wilder still is better than price. Wilder is bringing some buzz to the heavyweight division in America and that is always good.

Comment

yes..........

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            yes..........
            Im still gutted Tyson never got it on with Price. Like ive said Price fighting anyone decent gets him

Comment

I dont think so.

We haven't seen Wilder have a mental collapse in the ring after being hit,and personally I doubt we will to the extent Price did anyway ! When Wilder goes down itll likely be a hard knock down if not a flash knock down.he appears athletic,Price on the other hand appears really stiff and awkward.

When Kelvin Price tried bring it to Wilder he literally treat him like a ragdoll.Thompson wasn't even taking it to Price in the rematch and he mentally crumbled when he realised he was in a fight with a guy who could punch back.

Thompson isn't even considered a big puncher and he had Price visibly shook.Wilder has faced a few threats somewhat,Furtha can punch.he showed heart and resilience in raising from the canvass against Sconiers to prevail by KO.

I don't see too many threats on Wilder's resume,the main concern is the fact he only boxed 8 rounds last year and can expect to be in 12 round fight when he faces Stiverne or Arreola,I'm not certain Wilder loses this fight for the WBC title,but I'm certain Price wouldn't last a round against these guys.

Comment

Maybe,,

I think Scott would be a tough out for Price, and maybe kevin Johnson

Everyone else, price should beat

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
                  I think so. Wilder's second best opponent was probably Harrison, and Price beat him even more brutally than Wilder did. I imagine some people will claim that Scott would beat Price, but given his total lack of power and low output I think he's tailor-made for Price.
                  I think he would. I also think price hits every bit as hard as wilder. its a shame he's so mentally fragile becuz he can really crack with that right hand

Comment

I would be 31-0 against Wilder's opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Maybe,,

I think Scott would be a tough out for Price, and maybe kevin Johnson

Everyone else, price should beat
                      Wilder never fought Johnson, did he?

As for the question, probably.

It's hard to imagine who would't go through his resume undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                      X