Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Officially Announces Pacquiao Rematch For Nov. 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Officially Announces Pacquiao Rematch For Nov. 10

How confident is Timothy Bradley? The undefeated boxer has already created a poster and officially announced his rematch with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao. Their fight is scheduled for June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. A date of November 10th has been set aside for a potential rematch, according to their mutual promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank. Bradley is 100% confident that he'll upset the odds by picking Pacquiao apart for a historic win. Photo by Chris Farina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well everyone already knows that if Bradley beats Manny there will be a rematch.

Comment

I like confidence, but come on man.... focus at the task at hand.

Comment

wheres mathed i want his opinion on this??

Comment

Lawsuit coming. Watch out Bradley.

Comment

no need for a rematch when the winner is already determined via house judging

Comment

well i give him props for adding a buzz to this fight... he's know beginning to jack mayweather's style and persona

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I like confidence, but come on man.... focus at the task at hand.
                Well, I would agree with you, if Bradley was talking about a fight with another boxer. But he's focused on Pacquiao and Pacquiao only.

Comment

I like this Bradley though. Add a little fun to the promotion of the fight.

Comment

I believe it. Bradley is going to beat the shat out of Pac!

Comment

Working...
                    X