No announcement yet.

Grant deserves some credit too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant deserves some credit too

He did his best and done better than Arreola. If Grant keeps fighting good fights like that one, he can improve. He had to be a little rusty for sure. But to step up and go the distance with an active fighter deserves some credit. I think he may be even better than he used to be with age...time will tell. I hope he stays busy and gets a few more fights. Good for Grant!

Gosh, Grant didn't do that bad did he? Comments??? Was Grant better or was that Tomasz limit?

Comment

Originally posted by river rat View Post
      Gosh, Grant didn't do that bad did he? Comments??? Was Grant better or was that Tomasz limit?
      i have not seen the fight yet but i hear he didnt do to bad considering his recent activity level.hes always been in shape & too many people only think of lennox & guinn fights.he tore his knee vs mccline.before lewis he was a very good heavyweight.he had a bad run & retired but with the state of the division & the $$$ that can be made hes become active again.kudos to grant for fighting burnett & then stepping into the lions den to face adamek.if he had a few more fights who knows what could have happened...it sounds like he showed enough to get a few more fights.ill be able to make a better judgement once i view the fight but it sounds like he did alright.

Comment

Originally posted by river rat View Post
        He did his best and done better than Arreola. If Grant keeps fighting good fights like that one, he can improve. He had to be a little rusty for sure. But to step up and go the distance with an active fighter deserves some credit. I think he may be even better than he used to be with age...time will tell. I hope he stays busy and gets a few more fights. Good for Grant!
        I agree.

Michael Grant was in excellent shape and very focused. He still has a few good fights in him - I'd like to see him up against some other top 50 heavyweights during the next couple of years.

He should rematch Dominick Guinn now, WITHOUT the nutcase Teddy in his corner. I think he'd win.

Comment

adamek can't beat the klits. he's too small for HW.

Comment

He did good but still needs work.

He's never going to have fast hands or feet so he needs to work on keeping those punches straight time his opponent and make every shot count.

I hope we see him in some more top fights soon.

Comment

Arreola did better then Grant, and he tried harder. Grant went rounds where he threw his right hand, which is all he had like 1 or 2 times a rd.

Comment

But...

Grant did not cry or swear in to the camera over and over on national TV...

Comment

Working...
                X