Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best pressure style in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    or Tex Cobb.

He pressured opponents to hit him on the face so much that they eventually tired out.
    Henry Armstrong and Aaron Pryor FTW.

Comment

At the moment---I would say Valero.

Comment

juan diaz damn. soon as someone look bad in a couple fights yall forget about them. juan diaz is the best pressure fighter in the game thats all he does. jab gets in throws 4 5 6 7 8 hit combos and does it over and over. paulie didnt let him set his ground and nate held and made it dirty. he pressured well and effective against marquez but juan was too smart and landed some good shots. diaz was in fight of the year last year.

you guys forget about people. noone said whos the best pressure style fighter doing good. i mean hes not even doing bad he just lost but noone is a better pressure style than juan diaz. and runner up has to angulo

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
          juan diaz damn. soon as someone look bad in a couple fights yall forget about them. juan diaz is the best pressure fighter in the game thats all he does. jab gets in throws 4 5 6 7 8 hit combos and does it over and over. paulie didnt let him set his ground and nate held and made it dirty. he pressured well and effective against marquez but juan was too smart and landed some good shots. diaz was in fight of the year last year.

you guys forget about people. noone said whos the best pressure style fighter doing good. i mean hes not even doing bad he just lost but noone is a better pressure style than juan diaz. and runner up has to angulo
          juan diaz got outboxed twice by malignaggi, he couldnt even pressure him or cut off the ring to land a decent punch

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
            juan diaz got outboxed twice by malignaggi, he couldnt even pressure him or cut off the ring to land a decent punch
            styles make fights paulie steped away. and kept moving and he wasnt jabbing. paulie is a mover. thats what im saying a guy does good in 30 plus fights and look bad in 2 and yall forget about them. jordan one of the best scorers of all time but he didnt drop 30 every night

Comment

Israel Vazquez
              Glen Johnson
              Antonio Margarito
              Juan Diaz
              Miguel Cotto

^^^^
              that'd be my list of top 5 pressure fighters in boxing .... it's too bad most those guys are old or shot

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                Israel Vazquez
                Glen Johnson
                Antonio Margarito
                Juan Diaz
                Miguel Cotto

^^^^
                that'd be my list of top 5 pressure fighters in boxing .... it's too bad most those guys are old or shot
                Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                  Israel Vazquez
                  Glen Johnson
                  Antonio Margarito
                  Juan Diaz
                  Miguel Cotto

^^^^
                  i like that list.
                  but i'd take out cotto and put in poonsawat!

poon is ruthless and is always coming forward. cotto's a bit more meticulous and can also box.

Comment

james kirkland

Comment

Why people keep saying Valero is a pressure fighter?

He aint, he is a boxer/slugger with in and out movement.

Margarito
                      Williams
                      DIaz
                      Pavlik

those are pressure figthers

Comment

Working...
                      X