No announcement yet.

More Dangerous Demagogue: Barack Obama or Adolf Hitler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] More Dangerous Demagogue: Barack Obama or Adolf Hitler

Hitler came to power under similar circumstances.

The Germans had just been humiliated in WW 1 and Germany was in a depression suffering from some of the worst hyperinflation ever seen.
    Their pride was wounded and the morale was low.

Hitler promised change, a restoration of the economy, German pride and ran on similarly seraphic platforms.

The U.S has been embarrassed by the insanity of the Neo-Cons and the bankers have purposely imploded the economy to bring the country to its knees at which point they will offer the solution which will be the end of the U.S as we know it.

Obama is the representative of the finance capitalists I just mentioned.

Who will history judge as the more evil and deceptive figure?
    Hitler
    64.29%
    Obama
    35.71%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JACK D. RIPPER; 07-27-2009, 10:51 PM.

I would give it to Bush

Comment

Man you're reading too much conspiracy theories

Comment

the fact that you are asking this question just shows how ignorant you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          the fact that you are asking this question just shows how ignorant you really are
          The fact that you say that, shows how ignorant YOU really are.

Wise up.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post

Wise up.
            Oh really?

you know what maybe your right, i guess barack obama and adolf hitler are comparably dangerous. I mean on one hand you have a president not even through his first year of office attempting to fix a broken america and on the other hand you have hitler who goes into office to commit mass genocide and attempt to essentially take over the world.

Maybe i was just being ignorant

Comment

Adolf Hitler personally oversaw the genocide of an estimated 6 million Jews, and also executed the mentally ******ed.

Last time I checked the worst thing Obama's done is speak on a few things he hadn't been properly briefed on.

There's really no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post

Wise up.
                Ya'll really don't know how much 'Ripper really knows. He's the smartest poster I've seen on this forum.

Obama cannot provide change, he has no power to do so. He is the puppet of a secret shadow government that is run by the banking elites. He is the palatable face of the New World Order who has been carefully chosen for stupid people to relate to. He has literally been groomed to relate to the people. Do your research and you'll find that Barrack Obama has gone back on every single promise he made to the American people during his campaign. This administration is so much scarier and more dangerous than the Bush administration ever could have been.

I urge you to do your research before you come in this thread and call Jack or anyone with similar beliefs idiots. There is so much information out there that your television and corporate-owned media will not tell you.

A good start: The Obama Deception. Look it up on youtube, its free. I challenge you to find one claim in the film that is not true. I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                  Ya'll really don't know how much 'Ripper really knows. He's the smartest poster I've seen on this forum.

Obama cannot provide change, he has no power to do so. He is the puppet of a secret shadow government that is run by the banking elites. He is the palatable face of the New World Order who has been carefully chosen for stupid people to relate to. He has literally been groomed to relate to the people. Do your research and you'll find that Barrack Obama has gone back on every single promise he made to the American people during his campaign. This administration is so much scarier and more dangerous than the Bush administration ever could have been.

I urge you to do your research before you come in this thread and call Jack or anyone with similar beliefs idiots. There is so much information out there that your television and corporate-owned media will not tell you.

A good start: The Obama Deception. Look it up on youtube, its free. I challenge you to find one claim in the film that is not true. I tried.
                  Comparing obama to hitler is no comparison at all.. The fact that we have people in the country even making that comparison embarrasses me. Maybe you share the same beliefs as Jack well good for you, I now will personally remember to completely discredit anything you say on this site.

It amazes me that there are so many people that would rather see obama run this country into the ground completely then to see him bring it back up just cause hes black or a democrat or whatever the **** you guys think of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Comparing obama to hitler is no comparison at all.. The fact that we have people in the country even making that comparison embarrasses me. Maybe you share the same beliefs as Jack well good for you, I now will personally remember to completely discredit anything you say on this site.

It amazes me that there are so many people that would rather see obama run this country into the ground completely then to see him bring it back up just cause hes black or a democrat or whatever the **** you guys think of him.
                    Who the **** said anything about him being black?

Dude, you don't know your head from your ass. No one wants to see him run the country into the ground, but that's what he's been put in place to do. Look up Daniel Estulin and see how long he's been reporting this engineered economic "crisis."

There is some crazy ****ed up **** going on and you're too busy amusing yourself to death to acknowledge it. Reality is going to bite you in the ass very soon. Race doesn't matter. It's the incredibly rich against the world.

By the way, you should probably take a quick lesson on the values this country was founded on and what is outlined in the constitution and see what the government has done with it. It's sickening.

Comment

Working...
                    X