Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Here is a gift for your thanksgiving! I preferred the toe to toe! Taking risks and leaving it all in the ring.

But being a fan, or being a fighter are completely different things.

I boxed PAL for years to keep me out of trouble. It helped me greatly, but I was a bit better than average. Now that winter is coming on, my hands hurt, but my face hurts more. In winter my wife wonders why I can't take the lids off of glass jars easily??? As big as my hands are, she says. Boxing is in natural! Using a mouse, watching a screen all day, all unnatural acts.

Hands were made foe shaking, greeting each other with kindness. The story behind the story would shock you.
    Thanks, ...... I have similar stories where even my teammate couldn't believe that I was playing with a fractured hand due to what I was able to do even though I had an injury. So imagine as a fan? A spectator?

Yup, there are different perspectives to the same event. The poster that I responded to thinks that if you are a fan of Manny then that is all you are.

The poster was wrong AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Thanks, ...... I have similar stories where even my teammate couldn't believe that I was playing with a fractured hand due to what I was able to do even though I had an injury. So imagine as a fan? A spectator?

Yup, there are different perspectives to the same event. The poster that I responded to thinks that if you are a fan of Manny then that is all you are.

The poster was wrong AGAIN!
      Good to hear that PAC isn't your God.
      The IV issue will go on and on. PAC lost. No asterisk.
      Floyd cheated him fair & square!

Comment

Good to hear that PAC isn't your God.
        The IV issue will go on and on. PAC lost. No asterisk.
        Floyd cheated him fair & square!
        I have criticized Manny as well.

As for cheating well its cheating so its not fair and square, as you put it.

How can one person who had an actual injury be refused of a drug that was NOT on the prohibited list while Floyd can use whatever he wants even if its on the prohibited list and that there is no way that he was severely dehydrated?

- Manny requested and got approval, in writing, from USADA at least 5 days before the fight.

Floyd requested and got approval AFTER the fight.

- For Manny, NSAC said they received information too late even though it was before the fight. Received no information until after the fight for Floyd.

So an approval from USADA is only valid if your name is Floyd. It can even be given weeks after the fight for Floyd. Its never too late!

Finally, NSAC said about Manny's injury "It would not be fair to Floyd if we allowed something even if it was not on the prohibited list"

Pre-fight form:
        - Manny investigated due to an incorrect checkbox
        - Floyd not investigated even though he incorrectly filled out his form.

They took away Manny's water and vitamins prior to the fight for the first time in his career. Floyd was allowed to get that thru an IV!!!! ........... WOW!!!

Sorry but I do not see "fair and square". I see Nevada and company doing everything in its powers and more to give Floyd all of the advantages that he wants while removing it for Manny and other opponents.

Last edited by ADP02; 11-27-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I have criticized Manny as well.

As for cheating well its cheating so its not fair and square, as you put it.

How can one person who had an actual injury be refused of a drug that was NOT on the prohibited list while Floyd can use whatever he wants even if its on the prohibited list and that there is no way that he was severely dehydrated?

- Manny requested and got approval, in writing, from USADA at least 5 days before the fight.

Floyd requested and got approval AFTER the fight.

- For Manny, NSAC said they received information too late even though it was before the fight. Received no information until after the fight for Floyd.

So an approval from USADA is only valid if your name is Floyd. It can even be given weeks after the fight for Floyd. Its never too late!

Finally, NSAC said about Manny's injury "It would not be fair to Floyd if we allowed something even if it was not on the prohibited list"

Pre-fight form:
          - Manny investigated due to an incorrect checkbox
          - Floyd not investigated even though he incorrectly filled out his form.

They took away Manny's water and vitamins prior to the fight for the first time in his career. Floyd was allowed to get that thru an IV!!!! ........... WOW!!!

Sorry but I do not see "fair and square". I see Nevada and company doing everything in its powers and more to give Floyd all of the advantages that he wants while removing it for Manny and other opponents.

No investigation = no harm no foul = IV is rendered legit = fair & square

But an investigation needs to happen. It would also be an unfair investigation. If it did happen, and Floyd was cleared, then what?
          Last edited by Zaroku; 11-27-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• I just want to point out that notice that every since the IV scandal, nobody has gotten on Pacquiao's case for not giving Floyd any credit? That shows that even THEY know that he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

• The sad part is even if Froid injected himself with all the peds available for nsac or USADA to look the other way.

He would still run, hug and COWER against Pac.

Legendary..

Comment

• Froid fans in here trying to create some false equivalency. floyd is the one who went out of his way to start a crusade against ped's but now we know he just wanted complete control and the ability to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against). floyd received an illegal TUE while manny couldn't even get a legal shot.

What a joke. his fans are as hypocritical as he is. Complaining about ped's for 5 straight years with no evidence against Pac to this day, then when floyd cheats and breaks the rules with insurmountable evidence and red flags left and right. They defend him for they have changed their tune and believes cheating is fine lol

No integrity. just robotic defenders of floyd no matter what. A brainwashed Cult. Hail Froid

Floyd's ever growing Cult. AKA: The brotherhood of Pointless

Slip Stream, I believe is the 2nd guy from the left hehehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-27-2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Froid fans in here trying to create some false equivalency. floyd is the one who went out of his way to start a crusade against ped's but now we know he just wanted complete control and the ability to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against). floyd received an illegal TUE while manny couldn't even get a legal shot.

What a joke. his fans are as hypocritical as he is. Complaining about ped's for 5 straight years with no evidence against Pac to this day, then when floyd cheats and breaks the rules with insurmountable evidence and red flags left and right. They defend him for they have changed their tune and believes cheating is fine lol

No integrity. just robotic defenders of floyd no matter what. A brainwashed Cult. Hail Froid

Floyd's ever growing Cult. AKA: The brotherhood of Pointless

Slip Stream, I believe is the 2nd guy from the left hehehe

I vote, he did it to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against).

But I don't think Manny was clean in the past. Tattoos all over, but afraid of needles !

Slip is constantly asking a simple question. Where is your investigation?
                  You post a funny photo, and ... Funny! As funny as the non investigation!

Then you guys don't answer.

Then I throw in my opinion that the Non Investigation will proceed as it has been not proceeding.

Them one of you guys will bring up Lance, Beiber, Bora Bora, shoulder pain, and so it goes!

Didn't USADA clear Floyd of all non issues?
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-27-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• A professor of mine said this makes him wonder if most black athletes are ped users and cheats.

Comment

I vote to get away with cheating while his opponents wasn't afforded the same privileges which created an unequal playing field(something he complained against).

But I don't think Manny was clean in the past. Tattoos all over, but afraid of needles !

Slip is constantly asking a simple question. Where is your investigation?

Then you guys don't answer.

Then I throw in my opinion that the Non Investigation will proceed as it has been not proceeding.

Them one of you guys will bring up Lance, Beiber, Bora Bora, shoulder pain, and so it goes!

Didn't USADA clear Floyd of all non issues?
                      You vote unfairness, but you still think Floyd deserved the win even if Pac followed USADA to the letter while the other didn't, but instead of being punished he was even a golden ticket in a form of a TUE.

You can't have it both ways my friend.

Case in point. Floyd minions have:

Comment

Working...
                      X