No announcement yet.

Should Cotto vs Bradley happen now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Cotto vs Bradley happen now?

For me, this is a fight that Ive always wanted to see.

IMO Bradley should not fight Canelo like what was being rumored. Especially not for a MW title. But Cotto coming off a loss and moving back down to 154 () would be a good scrap and makes sense to me.

What do you guys think??

I dont think Bradley has anything to keep Cotto from walking him down

Comment

Absolutely. Cotto is still a top fighter and the new aggressive Bradley we saw against Rios impressed me. Let's see the fight.

Comment

Cotto is far from done. Canelo barely beat him, if at all! Cotto vs Bradly is a fight I would buy. I like both guys, but let's see how this plays out!

Comment

I don't have any problems with this fight, but the relationship between Top Rank and Cotto/Roc Nation makes this match nearly impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            I dont think Bradley has anything to keep Cotto from walking him down
            He has his heart and desire mixed in with a lot of balls. I know Bradley isn't known for his power but I think he has enough to keep Cotto honest and not let Cotto carelessly walk in and bang.

Not matter what Cotto wins but I think it could be a damn good fight.

Comment

It probably would be a good action fight, but there are much better match ups for Tim if all the politics can be put aside. I would much rather see Tim stay at 147 and fight Brook. And Could Cotto really get up for a Bradley fight? He has done it all, what would he accomplish by fighting a smaller less popular guy like Bradley? Bradley is no walk in the park and can really fight. A loss to him could put a black eye on Cotto's legacy.

Comment

This would be a huge money scrap for Bradley, Cotto never belonged at 160, Canelo doesnt belong at 154.

Canelo needs to fight at 160
                Cotto needs to move down to 154

Canelo is a freaking monster now he is a stocky mofo with a large bone frame, but I laughed at the heights, they listed Canelo at 5 foot 9 and Cotto at 5 foot 8, Cotto is 5 foot 6 and Canelo is 5 foot 7.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  For me, this is a fight that Ive always wanted to see.

IMO Bradley should not fight Canelo like what was being rumored. Especially not for a MW title. But Cotto coming off a loss and moving back down to 154 () would be a good scrap and makes sense to me.

What do you guys think??
                  I think Cotto lost a lot of bargaining power by losing to Canelo. If Bradley fights him, it should be at a CW of 150. Sorry Diva, Desert Storm gonna tax that ass!!!!

Comment

It would be a cool fight to watch, but I dont really see the incentive for them to actually want to rumble. Maybe Cotto can try and rematch Trout and Bradley fight Brooks?

Comment

Working...
                    X