No announcement yet.

When will Lomachenko step up????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I changed it to something ore vulgar for your entertainment d*ck sucking guy

Can you tell me how Danny got WOOPED by Herrera in PR
    Yawn you said that already.

Comment

How many competitive fights are there for Loma right now... Rigo, Gamboa, and Walters...After this junk fight he NEEDS to fight one of those guys...Or else he's just wasting his time and picking up pay checks (and living off the reputation of his Olympic run)

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
        How many competitive fights are there for Loma right now... Rigo, Gamboa, and Walters...After this junk fight he NEEDS to fight one of those guys...Or else he's just wasting his time and picking up pay checks (and living off the reputation of his Olympic run)
        He could have fought Walters but the excuse was that he didn't have a belt anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          Last time I checked the record says 31-0? Lol
          Verdejo>Garcia. That's how it is pana, im puerto Rican so don't label me a PR hater

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            He could have fought Walters but the excuse was that he didn't have a belt anymore.
            I agree, that was a duck. Still, it's a fight that can be made in the future.

Rigo is still the most exciting fight by far. Arum has enough money, just give the little Cuban what he wants, and make boxing history... You don't penny pinch with once and life-time fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Verdejo>Garcia. That's how it is pana, im puerto Rican so don't label me a PR hater
              He might be still a prospect can't wait to see him as he continues to step up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                I agree, that was a duck. Still, it's a fight that can be made in the future.

Rigo is still the most exciting fight by far. Arum has enough money, just give the little Cuban what he wants, and make boxing history... You don't penny pinch with once and life-time fights like this.
                I know I wanna see Rigo back in the mix hopefully he gets back in the ring soon.

Comment

i guess hes gonna try to live off that GR jr win for a while,he aint done jack ish after that

Comment

He fought a better fighter in his first fight than most fight by fight 20. I'd say he already stepped up.

Comment

Working...
                    X