No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux May Sue WBO; Haymon Deal Broke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    PBP already mentioned this, but a mandatory challenger doesn't solve the problem. There's no guarantee they would agree to fight Rigo. As was the case with Avalos who was the mandatory for WBA (I think?) he decided to fight Frampton for the IBF instead.

In the end, Rigo allowed himself to be fooled by Caribe and now Haymon doesn't even want him. He's got some huge career decisions to make in the coming months.
    If Carribe sent offers down the list of all 15 opponents, then they got a real problem that isn't their fault...but seems to me they played negotiation too long with Al and got nothing out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      Was he ever in talks in the first place? I know there was always rumors and speculation but nothing serious. I don't see how Caribe could have ruined things considering haymon does pay a ****load of money for his fighters to fight nothing but bums. So it has to be something on haymons side which leads me to believe he just downright doesn't want any of his top/popular fighters to lose to rigo
      If Haymon signed Rigo, Rigo would be his top guy.

Comment

Rigondeaux should sue Caribe instead. They get a paycheck from him yet seemingly do nothing for his career.

Comment

35 is an old man at 122 lbs

the haymon fallout may have been rigondeaux's last chance at breaking through

Comment

wow this is sad come on man

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              the most ****ed over boxer of this new millennium
              damn they dont wanna let him succeed. the way thangs turned out **** he should've just let donaire win the fight if they was gon try to sabotage him THIS much
              Hahah who's sabotaging him only person I see sabotaging him is himself and Caribe promotions he been free from TR for almost 2 years but nothing changed maybe it wasn't TRs fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                I'd call that poor decision making.
                No its bad luck. All he has had is bad luck outside of one fight, Donaire. His promotional team Caribe sucks, he got basically blackballed from HBO, opponents have ducked him, that is pure and simply bad luck.
                Last edited by richardt; 10-29-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

No one to blame but himself, he allowed to be raped by the caribe leeches, he either likes it or is too dumb to know better, know for a fact that other boxers asked him to leave caribe, by next month he should be off the p4p and off every other list because of inactivity, soon he'll be a study for other boxers of what not to do.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    If Haymon signed Rigo, Rigo would be his top guy.
                    but he'd match him just like he's doing with Lara, against nobodies

Comment

if none of the other champs don't want to fight you then go over the rankings and find someone who is willing to fight.

rigo's problem is he's stucked with a promoter who can't promote fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X