Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does listening to audio books count at reading?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only mathematical based audio books involve 'counting' technically i'd assume.

I don't think they count at 'reads' that you didn't read. Counting is for numbers you see. Though you can count how many words are in said text/book, that'd be time consuming and a bit silly really.

You have not read Game of Thrones ever before i'm afraid. You've been told it.

Do you have BScene audio files or do you read BScene? I like you, i'd like to experience the grasp of your broad shoulders, though they're not as broad as mine, but i am partial to petite men.

Comment

In the end it could count as "finishing" the book, not sure you "read" the book. The actual difference in what you absorb might negligible, it might be significant. I think it's a productive way to learn and perform an activity that is intellectually stimulating while driving/exercising.

Comment

Mr.Kellerman.... Seeing as you're the dogs bollox on hbo, can you give me a boxing related job not including semen,faeces or saliva?

Comment

Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
          Mr.Kellerman.... Seeing as you're the dogs bollox on hbo, can you give me a boxing related job not including semen,faeces or saliva?
          ...but these are the best jobs.

Would be a waste of your talents as well.

Comment

I literally blushed.... I'll always be behind you maxxy max.X

Comment

Now i do think its better than most radio programming out there, but when at home id suggest reading it. Why? improves vocabulary and concentration.

Comment

Working...
              X