No announcement yet.

A word of advice to the biggest coward in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of advice to the biggest coward in boxing history

Just a word of advice to the biggest coward and pretender in the history of boxing, we will always remember you in boxing history as such.

There is no need to fight Maidana, if you do, you will lose that fight because Maidana beat your little wannabe brother Broner using the same of your shoulder roll and bicycle defense. And aren't you scared of losing? Better cherry pick Khan for a non interesting fight and show it for free on fox sports one where we saw the Ortiz fight last week, maybe your foolish fans will watch that fight on a Thursday.

Also if you fight Maidana, come September you will come up with a previous loss, and the Pacman will come up with a previous win against Timmy (don't argue with me, because he beat Timmy the last time and even Timmy admitted it,we just need to get sane judges next time), so your purse becomes lesser than that of the Pacman if you decide to give the fans what they want. In other words, you would lose a lot of money if you make the wrong decisions, like the bet you put on the Broncos. Of course you would deny you made the bet after the Superbowl is over, we know who you are and don't expect us to believe you.

Originally posted by jcruz65 View Post
    Just a word of advice to the biggest coward and pretender in the history of boxing, we will always remember you in boxing history as such.

There is no need to fight Maidana, if you do, you will lose that fight because Maidana beat your little wannabe brother Broner using the same of your shoulder roll and bicycle defense. And aren't you scared of losing? Better cherry pick Khan for a non interesting fight and show it for free on fox sports one where we saw the Ortiz fight last week, maybe your foolish fans will watch that fight on a Thursday.

Also if you fight Maidana, come September you will come up with a previous loss, and the Pacman will come up with a previous win against Timmy (don't argue with me, because he beat Timmy the last time and even Timmy admitted it,we just need to get sane judges next time), so your purse becomes lesser than that of the Pacman if you decide to give the fans what they want. In other words, you would lose a lot of money if you make the wrong decisions, like the bet you put on the Broncos. Of course you would deny you made the bet after the Superbowl is over, we know who you are and don't expect us to believe you.
    Another f.u.c.k.ing ****** rock on

Comment

Please Floyd pick anyone but soon, I'm tire of reading this crap all day, I'm loging off I'll come back when we know who he's fighting

Comment

Lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

this thread is pathetic

Comment

I hate Floyd for all his antics but he won't lose a single round to Maidana...Khan will actually give him more trouble for a couple rounds anyways until he catches him and KO's him....hatred is ok, stupidity is not...

Comment

Working...
            X