Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't count Bute out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute isn't just fighting Pascal... He's fighting the ghost of the Froch fight.

Bute is shook! His confidence is at an all time low

Bute is gonna do the booty dew saturday

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
      Bute isn't just fighting Pascal... He's fighting the ghost of the Froch fight.

Bute is shook! His confidence is at an all time low

Bute is gonna do the booty dew saturday
      Do not over dramatize...

Comment

I'm not sure which way it will go but Bute's got a tough fight ahead of him. Which I hope he wins but it remains to be seen. Lot of holes in his defense, a weak corner if you ask me and confidence issues he might have or have not managed to overcome.

Actually IMO his main issue is his sportsmanlike conduct. Which would be just fine and dandy if he wouldn't be practicing a contact sport. But oftentimes boxing isn't all about the sport. He's composed and calm and can stick to the program if he's in control but when he was faced with a determined opponent that wanted to rip his head off, like Froch, he fled the ring mentally. He's lacking a switch there.

Comment

I'm not counting him out. I expect him to win. Pascal has a puncher's chance in this one, he's not the boxer but he's better puncher. If Bute's chin can hold up in the early rounds, Pascal is going to be in a lot of trouble late.

Comment

Hoping Lucian will win and I believe he can but it's hard to know mentally where he is at after Froch and then a very tough fight against Grachev

Comment

Nah, Pascal should win. Pascal is still hungry and feels he has what it takes to be champion at light heavyweight. Bute got stopped by Froch. At least Pascal made it all the way through the fight. Pascal round 5.
              Last edited by GhostBlade; 01-16-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

So... Either, Bute doesn't have a completely glass jaw or Pascal's power is even more average than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpert
                  So... Either, Bute doesn't have a completely glass jaw or Pascal's power is even more average than I thought.
                  Or Pascal doesn't have the workrate?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I was feeling the same way,before I found out he looked like he looked against Pascal twice..I think he might be done..

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Or Pascal doesn't have the workrate?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      I think this is the correct answer..Not to mention Pascal is a bit inaccurate as well..

Comment

Working...
                      X