• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pleeease Floyd! I got the Feds in my ass in both countries"

Comment

Pacquiao's gonna crash the Watson Family basketball game

Comment

Wonder what Mayweather and his teams reaction is.

Do his big ass bodyguards kick him out without allowing him to speak with Floyd?

Do they embrace his visits and give Manny a tour of the Mayweather gym inviting him to stick around and watch Floyd workout as he joins in the "hard work" "dedication" chants?

Do they talk and decide to duke it out and settle things once and for all in the "dog house" kicking everyone out no camaras or evidence, and come out of the gym bffs and leave us never knowing who won?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Wonder what Mayweather and his teams reaction is.

Do his big ass bodyguards kick him out without allowing him to speak with Floyd?

Do they embrace his visits and give Manny a tour of the Mayweather gym inviting him to stick around and watch Floyd workout as he joins in the "hard work" "dedication" chants?

Do they talk and decide to duke it out and settle things once and for all in the "dog house" kicking everyone out no camaras or evidence, and come out of the gym bffs and leave us never knowing who won?
          If they even had a rumor of that happening...then don't fight til a year later....the hype would be monumental. That would never happen but if it did...they hype building up would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
            The 8th time world champion and WBC newly ranked number 1 challenger for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (Manny Pacquiao) said that he plans to go to Mayweather's camp (US) to talk on terms and conditions to make the super fight happen.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...-mayweather-us

Source: Abs-Cbn News.

Let's see what will be the reaction of Floyd Jr. if he faces Manny Pacquiao personally. lol!
            He probably wont panic half as bad as Manny did when Floyd called Pac directly and offered him his largest payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              I hope he does It's time he gets his shit together and leaves Blob.
              I third that, I'm starting to feel bad for PAC, he could be making so much more money if he just branched out. He's more than famous enough to just start promoting himself, Or link up with Golden Boy. I seriously can't wait till Arum just disappears, Arum has literally jerked PAC out of Millions.
              Last edited by LouieTMT; 12-12-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Floyd: No PAC, I'm not going to let you come to this country to make our money and bring it back to your country. I'm an American citizen and you're not.

Comment

u guys ar out of youre damn minds if tyou think this happens in may.

pac is still irrelevant

Comment

let me get my comment in before the **** storm..............

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      u guys ar out of youre damn minds if tyou think this happens in may.

pac is still irrelevant
                      while i too dont think it happens in may, but you'd be stupid to think if anyone else is a more relevant fight for floyd, unless he goes up against the ggg or sergio.

Comment

Working...
                      X