Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Expects Fair Fight, Agrees To Olympic Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Expects Fair Fight, Agrees To Olympic Drug Testing

Perhaps the battle was lost the moment Amir Khan was unable to coax Lamont Peterson into travelling to England for their eventual title clash last year.

[Click Here To Read More]

In B4 Maniac

Comment

I had no idea this fight had Olympic blood testing. Props to both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Perhaps the battle was lost the moment Amir Khan was unable to coax Lamont Peterson into travelling to England for their eventual title clash last year.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Damn why are so many fighters for taking OSDT?.....

Comment

Even playing field

Finally Olympic style testing is gaining grounds.Atleast this will drive out the cheat who uses HGH and PEDs to gain competitive advantage.

If sports like cycling are strict on random olympic styles testing,is very sad to say it took Floyd Mayweather not the las vegas commission to highlight the problem of doping in the sports of boxing.

Comment

Massive props to both fighters!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by discipline View Post
              massive props to both fighters!!!!
              mayweather has taken more drug tests in 2 years than most fighters take in 6 years

Comment

Originally posted by koffiekewl View Post
                Finally Olympic style testing is gaining grounds.Atleast this will drive out the cheat who uses HGH and PEDs to gain competitive advantage.

If sports like cycling are strict on random olympic styles testing,is very sad to say it took Floyd Mayweather not the las vegas commission to highlight the problem of doping in the sports of boxing.
                I agree. Its easy to dislike Mayweather, but his stand on drug testing is a good thing for boxing and should have been a established a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I had no idea this fight had Olympic blood testing. Props to both fighters
                  If you're the best.....take the test.

Comment

Not really a big deal just a little blood. I've only ever heard of one fighter who is superstitious against extra testing.

Comment

Working...
                    X