Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Berto Zaveck was dissapointing to some huh, for 10 bucks a month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Berto Zaveck was dissapointing to some huh, for 10 bucks a month?

Tell me, is Berto Zaveck, Vitali-Adamek, & the rest of 1 months scedule minus the Floyd ppv not worth the 10 bucks? Over Pacman-Mosley for 60 bucks. Or should an undercard completely outshine an expensive worthless, bull**** main event? Why complain about Haymond. We get solid boxing on regular hbo. Why complain about everything except what's wrong with the sport? Now in a couple months we get blessed with yet another 40 year old getting pummeled yet again by the best fighter in boxing. Only we're caughing up 60 bucks to see it in crystal clear hd. I'll tell you the outcome. Fat, bloated & slow 40 year old Marquez will get ko'd inside of 6 rounds. I already know how it ends, but we complain about berto, the Punisher & every other Al Haymond advised fighter for 10 bucks a month. That's like blaming your car for your girl ****ing her co-worker, yeah, I know makes no sense.

Al Haymon is that you??

Dude why the **** are you defending Haymon so much, dude is a POS

Comment

well if you pay $10 a month JUST for that then yeah i guess it sucks..
      but there's also movies and tv shows that you get across a few channels.. remember you may think you're just paying for just boxing but you're not.
      so either you get over it or cancel it and catch the fights on a stream

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Al Haymon is that you??

I'm not defending a sole. I don't even care bout the cat. But priorities are lost somewhere when it comes to boxing fans. Tell me, did I lie?

Comment

c'mon son... haymon is a cancer on the sport of boxing....

Comment

Damn this pvssy always cries about Manny as if Pacquiao fvkk his mom or something....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              That's like blaming your car for your girl ****ing her co-worker, yeah, I know makes no sense.
              What thefuck does that even mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Al Haymon is that you??

Wow, hell I shoulda thrown that in the mix, movies, true blood, streaming, game of thrones, plus boxing, yet we complain. But we love seeing Pacman, or Floyd,(not lately) cherrypick for 60 bucks on hd. I thought Justin B's fans were stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                  What thefuck does that even mean?
                  That's the point, it makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I'm not defending a sole. I don't even care bout the cat. But priorities are lost somewhere when it comes to boxing fans. Tell me, did I lie?
                    No, you continously mentioned his name saying "I already know how it ends, but we complain about berto, the Punisher & every other Al Haymond advised fighter for 10 bucks a month"

Your OP is basically about how people hate on him because he gives us fights for $10 a month....yippeeeeee.

Comment

Working...
                    X