No announcement yet.

Leaving the size sticker on the bill of your hat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the size sticker on the bill of your hat

What exactly is the purpose of it, because to be honest, it looks extremely stupid.

Nobody cares what size your dome is, especially when most of it is empty.

Reminds of the days when people used to leave the tags on which was just as stupid.

i know why the fuuuck do they do that? especially kids who dresses up hiphop. what's the fuuucking point?

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
      i know why the fuuuck do they do that? especially kids who dresses up hiphop. what's the fuuucking point?
      I think its the indicator for level of ******ation.

Or, their IQ?

Comment

You guys sound like you're 45..lol

it's a style like any other..trends will always be around believe it or not..does it have a special purpose?..no..but it's the "cool" thing to do..

Just like when people Sagged their pants..or when Cholos bought a size 40 Khakis when they're a size 32 and used straps to hold em up..

Or when the white boys where the skin tight jeans where both nuts are in one pocket..

it's FASHION mixed with STYLE..nothing more.

Comment

I always leave the tags on my clothes so people think I only roll in brand new clothes!

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
            You guys sound like you're 45..lol

it's a style like any other..trends will always be around believe it or not..does it have a special purpose?..no..but it's the "cool" thing to do..

Just like when people Sagged their pants..or when Cholos bought a size 40 Khakis when they're a size 32 and used straps to hold em up..

Or when the white boys where the skin tight jeans where both nuts are in one pocket..

it's FASHION mixed with STYLE..nothing more.
            We have our first offender.

lol at being trendy.

Leave the fashion to the women.

I bet you're a huge Kanye fan too.

Men, don't let "fashion" dictate to them what looks "cool".

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              We have our first offender.

lol at being trendy.

Leave the fashion to the women.

I bet you're a huge Kanye fan too.

Men, don't let "fashion" dictate to them what looks "cool".

So I'm assuming you rock the $19.99 Wal-Mart slip resistant specials wit some Khaki Corduroys and a blue plaid shirt right?..

You rock whatever you feel good in..some do it for the attention of others..

but who are we to judge?..

I don't knock peoples choice of clothes..it doesn't make them who they are..but best believe..I'll have my Crispy Jays complimenting my Coogi or w/e outfit wit a matching fitted wit the sticker still on..cuz it's the way I like it..

and yes..Kanye is Chi-Town all day..and on top of the game now..Rapping-wise..his personal life and feminine ways are his business..

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
                So I'm assuming you rock the $19.99 Wal-Mart slip resistant specials wit some Khaki Corduroys and a blue plaid shirt right?..

You rock whatever you feel good in..some do it for the attention of others..

but who are we to judge?..

I don't knock peoples choice of clothes..it doesn't make them who they are..but best believe..I'll have my Crispy Jays complimenting my Coogi or w/e outfit wit a matching fitted wit the sticker still on..cuz it's the way I like it..

and yes..Kanye is Chi-Town all day..and on top of the game now..Rapping-wise..his personal life and feminine ways are his business..
                Whos judging?

I asked what the purpose of it is.

So you got offended because deep down you realize how ridiculous it looks and I'm most certain there are people in your family who clown you for it, but being the diva you are, you do it because it looks, "cool" and its trendy and fashionable.

Mas puto.

You pluck your eyebrows to don't you?

You can assume whatever you want, but it isn't based off of any image of me, just my sn, avi and sig.

Unoriginal people are followers and make me laugh.

Did you walk around with one pant leg up and one down as well?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Whos judging?

I asked what the purpose of it is.

So you got offended because deep down you realize how ridiculous it looks and I'm most certain there are people in your family who clown you for it, but being the diva you are, you do it because it looks, "cool" and its trendy and fashionable.

Mas puto.

You pluck your eyebrows to don't you?

You can assume whatever you want, but it isn't based off of any image of me, just my sn, avi and sig.

Unoriginal people are followers and make me laugh.

Did you walk around with one pant leg up and one down as well?
                  You mentioned the words Stupid, ******ed, and wonder if it's an "IQ Level" (Lame)..those are judgmental statements..regarding YOUR OPINION..

But I didn't take offense to it one bit..just found it quite amusing that you said some **** my dad would say..and he's 65..lol

But why would I care how anybody views me?..yea I get my eyebrows cleaned up just like I get my fade every week just like I shower everyday and brush atleast twice a day..it's personal hygiene and the fact that I feel good once I'm FRESH!..

but it's funny how you're the one always looking for a "Chicano" role model for people to "relate" to..and claim to hate followers..hahaha!..a role model is someone to look up to and follow those guidelines which made them successful..right?..lol

I set my own trend..and at the end of the day..I get Money..and Bitches..oh my kids are taken care of..and WE ALL got a place to rest our heads safely at night..

Just cuz you may be out dated..I'm sure some sort of trend struck u as interesting at one point and you did it because u liked it!...you can't be the first at everything..and you can't always try to be different just so you can claim you're not a "follower"..

Comment

All the cholos I know do it. I don't do it, cause I wear a hood instead of a hat, and I'm not a cholololo.

Comment

Working...
                    X