Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went out with this girl on a date - pretty bad - after the second date I couldn`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went out with this girl on a date - pretty bad - after the second date I couldn`

Comment

You couldn't what?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chavez jr View Post
        You couldn't what?
        Too ugly bro, I couldn`t take it and she had no make up on either. Her shoes were open-toed, it was tragic, I was completely repulsed. I wanted to date her cause she`;s Cuban and I can practice my Cuban salsa but that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Too ugly bro, I couldn`t take it and she had no make up on either. Her shoes were open-toed, it was tragic, I was completely repulsed. I wanted to date her cause she`;s Cuban and I can practice my Cuban salsa but that was bad.
          Ugly???man you must have extremely high standards,please show some of you former girlfriends,cause from what i can see she can get it all night

Comment

Comment

She looks slammin in the 2nd picture to me. Definitely exotic in appearance. I'd tone no problem.

Comment

she's not that bad...she's between Eva Mendez and Celia Cruz...

Comment

Second pic was good. She has a good body too.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chavez jr View Post
                    Ugly???man you must have extremely high standards,please show some of you former girlfriends,cause from what i can see she can get it all night
                    one of my exes

Comment

Working...
                    X