Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko going Pro after this years Olympics, what you all think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is a phenomenon, but in the last World Cup saw him slow down, look better on 130

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      I don't think vasyl would look favourably on the idea of americanisation!

He'l do fine without you.

lol

you understand that the best fighters come here to fight, and have for basically the entirety of the history of the sport?

we have the world's best trainers
      sparring
      local scenes (for building your guy's record and helping him learn how to box pro)
      you earn more money here

it's a no brainer. you have a legit amateur pedigree?
      why would you want to fight out your pro career anywhere else?

do people really hate america enough to keep them from realizing that?

Comment

Yes he must be ****ing himself at the zab judahs of this world!

Heres a slick african american for you:

Rau'shee Warren competed at the 2008 Beijing Olympics
        (when lomachenko won gold) Warren lost in the first round lol.

Your current #1 rated lightweight is Jose Ramírez. He is currently the number one rated amateur boxer at Lightweight in the U.S. Jose qualified to represent the United States at the 2012 Olympics by defeating 2008 Olympian Raynell Williams 21-16 in the finals of the 2012 United States Olympic Boxing Trials.

Lomachenko beat ramirez.
        Warren did lose in the first round but it was due to his immaturity. The dude just coasted the last round, thinking he had won and in many peoples minds he did win, despite not doing anything for 3 minutes.

Ramirez should of been awareded the victory over Lomachenko. Landed the more effective blows but Lomachenko snuck away with pitty pat shots.

Lomachenko is a good AM fighter but don't expect him to do much in the pros. He's under 25 though so unlike a lot of his countrymen he might have enough time to do something in the pro ranks. Lets not get this confused though, his talent is not on par with other Olympic standouts like Rigo.

Comment

Lets be honest,Germany,ukraine,russia or whatever over there.They
          are only intersted in the big guys.Little guys dont get no love over
          there.

Comment

Warren did lose in the first round but it was due to his immaturity. The dude just coasted the last round, thinking he had won and in many peoples minds he did win, despite not doing anything for 3 minutes.
            dont hate on the greatness of lomachenko...he is considered the best in the world for a reason!!

Ramirez should of been awareded the victory over Lomachenko. Landed the more effective blows but Lomachenko snuck away with pitty pat shots.

It's painful to hear such nonsense. lomachenko is unbelievable talent, one of the best amateurs of all time time, possibly could be the best; record: 300+ fights, 1 defeat (brutally reneged), has gold in Olympics, World, Europe. If you compare him with Mayweather in amateurs - it's not even a contest.

Even now he's already a little old to go pro - 22 and yet they're still waiting.

Lomachenko is a good AM fighter but don't expect him to do much in the pros. He's under 25 though so unlike a lot of his countrymen he might have enough time to do something in the pro ranks. Lets not get this confused though, his talent is not on par with other Olympic standouts like Rigo
            He's got the gold medals and he beat everyone, there can't be too much of an argument if someone claims that. Personally I think Vasyl Lomachenko is one of the best amateur I've ever seen, there is no weakness and his defense is better than Rigos. If Lomachenko wins another gold then carries on in the pro game with the same form we are gonna be seeing the a future great. I'm calling it early but I believe that. He has a cheeky, ****y side to him and he genuinely loves boxing, he's gonna be a showman and I can't see him losing the motivation to win.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

do people really hate america enough to keep them from realizing that?
              I have wrote one sentence and u have deduced i hate america lmfao!!

Bit overly sensitive mate.

Comment

He likes money though and fighting...the kid is a fighter through and through.

He could stay in Europe if he was bigger...but honestly at his weight, he needs to go to the US to fight good opposition.

Comment

dont hate on the greatness of lomachenko...he is considered the best in the world for a reason!!

Not hating on him at all. He's a good talent but I thought Rameriz beat him(even with the knockdown).

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Not hating on him at all. He's a good talent but I thought Rameriz beat him(even with the knockdown).
                    Thats the first time i seen lomachenko get bullied around like that.
                    Hopefully ramirez gets revenge.

Comment

I have wrote one sentence and u have deduced i hate america lmfao!!

Bit overly sensitive mate.

you are not the only poster on boxing scene whose posts i have read

and assuming that his coming to america to box professional will "americanize" him has got to be at least as "overly sensitive."

again, why wouldnt you want him boxing here?
                      is not having him "americanized" worth compromising his pro career?

Comment

Working...
                      X