No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman, Jesus Pabon Sign For 3/2 ESPN2 Headliner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman, Jesus Pabon Sign For 3/2 ESPN2 Headliner

One day after plans fell through for an all-Dominican showdown with Victor Cayo, unbeaten former two-division champ Joan Guzman and his handlers sought the next best thing: an opponent that fits within the theme of the March 2 show he will headline.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cayo ducked Guzman,but either way its better to wait till later in the year.but cayo mayb missed the boat cuz i see a guzman vs paris showdown two unbeaten fighters and floyd sr who now trains paris used to train Guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Cayo ducked Guzman,but either way its better to wait till later in the year.but cayo mayb missed the boat cuz i see a guzman vs paris showdown two unbeaten fighters and floyd sr who now trains paris used to train Guzman.
      That would be a great matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post

Paris vs. Guzman is interesting but Paris isn't with Mayweather Sr. anymore..

I was talking to Floyd Sr. about that last month, whether he was working with Paris or not, and he said something along the lines that they never paid him for his training of Paris prior to the Coleman fight and he seemed pretty upset.. Even mentioned that it would be ugly if he ran across them in person

Comment

So tired of this guy with his C - C plus opponents and his delusional, What if, Maybe, Could of, Should of, fantasy, possibly, fans. GTFO already.

Comment

This is a good fight for Guzman at this stage. Too bad Cayo ducked him.

After this he should go fight a top contender(Paris,Alvarado, Prescott,ect) and then go for the title!

Comment

2 me this isn't much of a bout 4 Guzman that wastes his talent & going on 36...he's the semi w/Ed Paredes, supposedly in the main...looks like a weak show...

Comment

Working...
              X