Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opponents for Khan and Cotto (and Vargas)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opponents for Khan and Cotto (and Vargas)?

Looks like the May/Pac showdown is happening (crosss fingers) who do these young men fight?

There's really no one for Khan to go with. Maidana II is available. Victor Ortiz?
    Cotto turned down a Canelo match. I've heard Tim Bradley's name thrown around. GGG?

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Looks like the May/Pac showdown is happening (crosss fingers) who do these young men fight?

There's really no one for Khan to go with. Maidana II is available. Victor Ortiz?
    Cotto turned down a Canelo match. I've heard Tim Bradley's name thrown around. GGG?
    Bradley could fight either Cotto or khan

Comment

Khan v Pac
      May v Cotto
      Vargas vs Bradley

Comment

As crazy as it sounded to me a couple days ago, I'd love to see cotto vs rios @ 54.

Khan and Bradley can finally get it on.

Comment

Cotto doesn't land Floyd after thinking he was and losing out on Canelo, if GGG says he's ready for June, make that **** happen. **** that **** bro. I gave him a pass for going with Canelo over him cuz it's a big fight with money and the rivalry all included. That ain't happening now though. Neither is the Floyd fight which I also would give Cotto a pass for taking. If those fights are out of the window, Cotto gotta fight GGG. That's it. I don't wanna hear **** about no Tim Bradley at 154.5 pounds for the middleweight title. No!

Comment

Cotto can fight Gennady

Khan can fight Maidana because he doesn't have an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
              Khan v Pac
              May v Cotto
              Vargas vs Bradley
              Vargas isn't tricky enough for Bradley. Bradley would have his way with him, imo.

Comment

I like Vargas vs Sadam Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Vargas isn't tricky enough for Bradley. Bradley would have his way with him, imo.
                  It's a fight that Top Rank need to set up their China card later in the year. They have to build up Vargas profile

Comment

Khan should fight either Bradley or Brook

Cotto should fight andy lee in MSG and then a big fight in the fall

Comment

Working...
                    X