No Riot: 5 Young Men Beat Up 73 Year Old Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    guilty by association
    I guess I'm the guilty one in the grassy knoll....that makes 6.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
      I saw 3 and two watching
      The FB page I first saw it from said 5, I just copied and paste it. But yeah there's 3 attacking and one watching, and another person comes out of the store to ward off the thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
        I guess I'm the guilty one in the grassy knoll....that makes 6.
        Where not watching the gay gang rape video...

Comment

Full story:

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/26...sault-suspects

When officers arrived on the scene the victim told them he was first approached by three black females who confronted him about items missing from a drier. The females became angry and attempted to assault the victim. A witness and the victim were able to break up the fight at which time all three suspects fled the scene.

Police say one of the females occupying a silver newer model Acura later returned with three males. The female (blue shirt and brown shorts) and two of the males got out of the car and attacked the victim. The victim was struck with a wrench, punched and kicked by the suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Where not watching the gay gang rape video...
            I thought we were talking about Kevs video not Pac vs JMM 4.

Comment

Why should there be a riot over this? Either violent or non-violent protest will not prevent incidents like these. When it's institutional violence concerning police officers then protest might actually have merit and induce results.

Comment

Not sure what instigated this confrontation but some times older people think they can say whatever they want. Certainly not blaming the old guy in this situation, but some people have it coming to them.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Not sure what instigated this confrontation but some times older people think they can say whatever they want. Certainly not blaming the old guy in this situation, but some people have it coming to them.
                  He was accused of stealing from a drier and was confronted by 3 loudmouth women, one of them looking like a dyke. They went and got their boys, one of them came with a wrench and attacked the old man.

Using a wrench as a weapon(or any weapon) won't solve the issue and it won't make the missing items reappear. A call to the cops would have been better. The old man stayed there, so it didn't look like he stole anything.

Comment

Why would there be rioting or outrage within the community? I see the tale you're trying to spin but there's one big difference here and within other instances where the community is enraged. If the individuals are caught, they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and serve prison time for their actions. No one has sympathy for these individuals. In other instances, for instance in Furgeson (which is what you're probably comparing this to), the killer in question is NOT under arrest despite murdering a young boy. They have his full name, his full identity and no arrest has been made. That's the main difference. And no one deserves a beat down like that, but sometimes you mouth off to the wrong people and you're gonna get what's coming. It wouldnt' surprise me if this old man used a racial slur towards the women.

Comment

[QUOTE=-Kev-;14903756]No riot for this, no stores being looted, no Facebook/Forum threads adding fuel to the fire by posting old videos of similar incidents. Just another regular video that no one cares about.

Check the 5 thugs who beat up a 73 year old man to the ground, one of them seemingly uses some kind of solid pipe as well.

[/QUOTE

IDU.....should there be riots, looting and Facebook forums for this?

Comment

Working...
                      X