No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Now he has totally went out of boxing all together and started pulling up pics of who he thinks I look like. Man, you have no shame whatsoever. From name calling to posting pics. You are hurting inside man and the more you do these things it just shows more and more how wounded you are because none of this is even relevant because it doesn't change the fact that you got served. Your thrashing is documented in the boxingscene history archives. Have fun with you names, pictures and corny jokes but at the end of the day...... You have to live with the fact that you are a JACK ASS.
    Oh I'm just getting started. You haven't seen nothing yet. I'm just having fun right now lol

I will exploit your ass for the world to see Joe Camel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      LMAO This keeps getting better and better; I love it.

BLG (Big Lip Grustler) a.k.a Joe Camel goes to the mall and takes pics of Corona girls or some schit then comes and posts the pics on this boxing website to try and portray his clown ass as some type of pimp LMAO

That's like me going to the club on a Saturday and taking a pic with a random girl in a public setting, which any guy can do, then coming and posting the pic on a boxing forum in a weak effort to get kudos.

LMAO You're a clown bruh.

Then you're talking about celebs?? Show me one "celeb" you've smashed or dated lol No chick wants Joe The Camel. If anything, I could see a guy wanting those big ass DSL's lol

You're a fcuking clown. Showing a bunch of guys some public pictures of girls you asked to take a picture with then portraying it like you're some kind of pimp and celebs want your clown ass.

Log off.
      Whatever man. You said it not me. Check the sig chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Oh I'm just getting started. You haven't seen nothing yet. I'm just having fun right now lol

I will exploit your ass for the world to see Joe Camel.
        OK, so you're going to post a bunch of funny pics of me on Boxingscene? Obsessive much. You are really grasping and trying to find a way to make me feel like you but it's not working and really pathetic. Look how your whole demeanor changed over the course of us going back and forth. You want to feel like the man you were on here before but you can't get it back. Basically you are looking for anyway to make me feel like you and it just ain't working. You are in defense mode right now. You want me to stop the onslaught. You are all out of character. Do you even care what you are doing on a boxing website? Is this how you want to project yourself to the boxing fans on here? I already thrashed you and now your resorting to putting pictures up and such? Ha ha ha ha ha! I really destroyed your ego.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          OK, so you're going to post a bunch of funny pics of me on Boxingscene? Obsessive much. You are really grasping and trying to find a way to make me feel like you but it's not working and really pathetic. Look how your whole demeanor changed over the course of us going back and forth. You want to feel like the man you were on here before but you can't get it back. Basically you are looking for anyway to make me feel like you and it just ain't working. You are in defense mode right now. You want me to stop the onslaught. You are all out of character. Do you even care what you are doing on a boxing website? Is this how you want to project yourself to the boxing fans on here? I already thrashed you and now your resorting to putting pictures up and such? Ha ha ha ha ha! I really destroyed your ego.
          Sure thing Port-a-pottie RUSTY. We believe you

I'm through here. I'll let someone else pickup where I left off while schitting on you. Best believe when they do, I'll be there.

I had enough fun with you for the day. Go ahead and get your weak replies in JC.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
          X