Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Jr:"I'M UNDEFEATED FOR A REASON...MAY 5TH, LET'S DO IT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] Floyd Mayweather Jr:"I'M UNDEFEATED FOR A REASON...MAY 5TH, LET'S DO IT!"

Watch it here

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11275.html

FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "I'M UNDEFEATED FOR A REASON...MAY 5TH, LET'S DO IT!"
    By Ben Thompson | November 30, 2011

"God don't make mistakes. Everything happens for a reason. I'm undefeated for a reason...it's not about the money. They say, 'Oh, Floyd is talking about he should get $60 or $70, or he should get $100 [million].' Why shouldn't I? I proved I should get it. Nobody has beaten me yet...if I wasn't undefeated, y'all wouldn't be wanting to see me....like I said before, May 5th, let's do it. May 5th, let's do it. I don't want to hear no ifs, ands or buts. Let's do it...I do it all for my children, but I do it for the fans too. I love my fans...the fans have made me the biggest pay-per-view star in sports history. One day there may be another, but right now, there's only one, and that's Money Mayweather," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who had more to say about Manny Pacquiao, fans, and a number of other topics. You don't want to miss what else he had to say in part 2 of this exclusive interview. Check it out!

emmmmm you know aaammmm me very good fighteerrrr aaammmm but aaammm DEPENDS ON MY PROMOTERRRRRR emmmmm aaaaa me hide in jungle right now eemmmmm

Comment

Mayweather is the only one who is ready , Pacquiao is still running
      Last edited by [SyrianUser]; 11-30-2011, 03:08 AM.

Comment

come on paccy boy..be a man and take the loss..stop being a b1tch ur whole life..you catch weight fraud..a 80 year old dude is telling you what to do and what not to do you little scared puppet

Comment

Unless Pacquiao splits from Arum, this fight will never happen.

Comment

i have a feeling manny will call mayweathers bluff just like he did last year !!!!! and i bet mayweather will come up with another obsticale to prevent the fight from happenning !!!!!!

Comment

I admit he gets stupid and repetitive at times but lately Floyd has been speaking some real shit. Good interview...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                i have a feeling manny will call mayweathers bluff just like he did last year !!!!! and i bet mayweather will come up with another obsticale to prevent the fight from happenning !!!!!!
                The only person with an excuse was Pacquiao.

And the only person with delusion is you.

Comment

did he just give broner and bradley a shout out !!!! lol you know that made broners night , week , YEAR !!!!!!!

Comment

ive watched 2 min so far but theres just one thing i dont understand.... why floyd makes everythign a race issue....

first he says he does this for americans, but then suggests a list of black fightsr who arnt getting the credit they deserve. but hes dead wrong....

most (if not all) of the boxing community have andre ward in their top p4p, most say dirrell got robbed against froch, and yes - most agree that floyd is either number 1 or 2 p4p. if you want america to support you floyd, stop acting like a spoiled btch.......

Comment

Working...
                    X