No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin "we've got to stand with our North Korean allies."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans are setting Palin up.

They want her to run, so a credible candidate can gain momentum by totally steam rolling her.

I consider myself pretty conservative, but I can not stand her, she doesn't realize that even when she accidentally stumbles into an intelligent statement she does more harm for her cause by being the person saying it than she does good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      There is nothing wrong with being a muslim you confused half breed devil.

There are other religions that do not submit to the fantasy of a blonde and blue eyed Jesus.

Comment

I personally don't believe that Sarah Palin is presidential material (or ever will be,) but everyone makes gaffs, including our current POTUS.

Comment

That was a simple slip of the tongue. I'm more concerned with the rest of the interview which was a vacuous cess-pool of mumbling inanity.

There is nothing wrong with being a muslim you confused half breed devil.

There are other religions that do not submit to the fantasy of a blonde and blue eyed Jesus.
          But instead submit to the fantasy of a salesman visited by angels who flew up into the sky on a winged horse.

Comment

Comment

Someone do something proactive and post the **** videos of her look alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                not according to dick/insect/inject.

he thinks north korea is a u.s. controlled puppet state.
                yeah, well...consider the source.

Comment

Palin is more ******ed then her kid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                      Republicans are setting Palin up.

They want her to run, so a credible candidate can gain momentum by totally steam rolling her.
                      Trouble is the popular support for the Repubs at the moment is defined by the Tea Party Wingnut Parade so I think that a credible candidate would have a hard time getting on the ticket. The only credible people on the right in the US have ties to the Bush government and they would likely have trouble attracting the stupid racist fundamentalist vote.

Condaleeza Rice for Prez.

Comment

Working...
                      X