No announcement yet.

Why is floyd not using Olympic testing? is he juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    SO BY YOU SAYING ALL OF THAT MEANS THAT YOU AGREE HE WASNT SIGNIFICANT UNTIL 122 SO HE REALLY STARTED AT 122 AND HAS JUMPED ALL THE WAY TO 154 NO WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE CATCHWEIGHT
    150 AND THATS NOT SUSPECT TO YOU?
    HAHA
    WOW
    BUT YOU ARE CALLING ME STUPID?
    AND FYI ASK ANY WHAT DO CALL THEM "*****" (I SEE YOU ARE IN 1ST GRADE) AND THEY WILL TELL YOU IM A FLOYD HATER YOU DUMB TRUCK
    if for you pac's resume below 130 is insignificant then your dumber than i thought

we all know if you want to be you need to fight in u.s the mecca of boxing, and he did just that when he jump to 122 when he fought ledwaba but even then he was supposed to lose

did you know if pac has amateur career he would started 130 just like floyd did. as i said your stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      nonsense.

there's as much evidence about floyd juicing as manny juicing.

they're both ped cheaters.
      but the other one name floydie i guess he thinks pac's ped is better

he should have hired ariza too

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Made them go up in weight!?!?

Let's see if you can answer this correctly...

Who called out Floyd on camera and agreed to fight 144lbs?

Who called out Floyd on camera and agreed to fight at 147lbs?
        so you makin an excuse for floyd on why he fought smaller fighters? and your answer is because they called floyd out

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          The plot thickens
          Imagine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
            you have to remember that Floyd is just as important as Pacquiao is, Pacquiao had all of his demands met exactly in the way he asked for it to be, there wasn't any talk back or nothing he got whatever he wanted as soon as he asked for it and the same should go for Mayweather especially when he is taking the tests too

it's not hypocrisy at all because he didn't ask for Olympic Random Drug Testing he asked for Olympic STYLE Random Drug Testing meaning it's a modified version of that testing policy that starts once the contracts are signed until once the fight is over which is honestly the only time it should be done, these are professionals already they are not kids they shouldn't be subjected to sport related procedures unless there's a paycheck in the air you feel me, I think any Boxer would agree with that.

Manny's problem is that he wants an assured window period of time in which he KNOWS 110% he wont be BLOOD tested before the fight, he wants that assurance so bad that he's willing to throw a 45 million dollar fight away if he doesn't get it so you tell me what's more questionable Floyd wanting a stronger testing policy implemented alongside the standard testing or Manny's refusal for Random blood testing causing a 45 million dollar fight to collapse.. be reasonable, don't be biased, look at it in a neutral stance with logic and fairness and you'll see it's quite clear who should be the one that's being questioned and tried 24/7 on here
            +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ i beg to disagree bcoz if floyd really wants to set an example like he used to say that drug testing is his crusade then he must adhere to wada's osdt and not the 1 fight testing in which a boxer can cycle the peds out of his system when a fighter is out of competition since a boxer benefits more than taking peds during training camp this according to victor conte (balco)(even floyd sr. agree on this) conte who by the way was approached by people who was associated with floyd for advice last may regarding drugtesting.. this could be the reason why floyd never refuted pac's 7 days cutoff bcoz conte- in that interview conte criticizes floyd and mosley 18 and 19 days cutoff test and applauded pacquiao's effort to compromise a 14 days cutoff during that time of interview.----excerpt from that interview: "People that are determined to cheat could still use drugs and like I say, you can sign the fight today and start testing five weeks before the fight, who's to say they're not both using anabolic steroids for months? For months and months that you do a series of cycles of steroids you can still maintain that benefit and improvement in performance. We don't live in a perfect world, I think you need to compromise. I would like to see, for the benefit of all those in the world of boxing, I would like to see Floyd Mayweather agree to a 14-day drug testing that Manny Pacquiao said he would comply with and let's bring this fight." - with this statement we can just assume that pac and floyd are suspected drug cheat but one is fighting twice a year while the other fights once a year and was on 2 years leave before. so who do you think between the two boxers is likely benefitting on peds??.....thats why the ts is absolutely correct when he said about the all year round testing.

Comment

Working...
            X