Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've finally figured it out!!!floyd u sly fox!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've finally figured it out!!!floyd u sly fox!!

floyd cannot be challenged,much less beaten!!This is why he is gonna continue to fight at 147,without fighting Cotto or Mosley!!Since he can't be beat,he's gonna fight lightweights & contenders just to give these men chances of making money!!If U look at it like this,he is actually doing Cotto & Mosley a favor by not beating them,because we all know that he could!!What was I thinking??

totally agree...im so glad floyd is back...for those 2 years he was gone, i always wondered how a PBF-Alvarez fight would play out

thank you floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      totally agree...im so glad floyd is back...for those 2 years he was gone, i always wondered how a PBF-Alvarez fight would play out

thank you floyd!
      All fighters should be as caring as him,allowing lightweights to try their luck & all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

thank you floyd!
        yeah, floyd is so awesome for ducking elite WWs...

Also floyd has to give flyweights and strawweights time to shine in the spotlight... that's generous of him.

Comment

I agree.....Floyd is saving Cotto and Mosley from some very difficult nights......he's saving tears that will be shed by their children after he massacres them like he did Oscar......thanks for thanking about the kids Floyd.....you the ****in' man!!

Comment

Alvarez by KO:boobies:
            Last edited by El Protagonista; 10-15-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
              All fighters should be as caring as him,allowing lightweights to try their luck & all!!
              Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              yeah, floyd is so awesome for ducking elite WWs...

Also floyd has to give flyweights and strawweights time to shine in the spotlight... that's generous of him.

he is truly a blessing to the sport....Ellerbee is a lucky man to have such a giving boyfriend

Comment

Floyd is the greatest fighter on earth. IF he fought Mosley he would win, IFhe fought Cotto he would win, IFhe fought Pacquiao he would win, and because he will win IF he fought all three, he would surpass Robinson as the GOAT. He is the greatest hypothetical fighter right now of all time. He also has the greatest hypothetical fans in the sport. We like to call them idiots.
                Last edited by Alibata; 10-15-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Floyd is the greatest fighter on earth. IF he fought Mosley he would win, IFhe fought Cotto he would win, IFhe fought Pacquiao he would win, and because he will win IF he fought all three, he would surpass Robinson as the GOAT. He is the greatest hypothetical fighter right now of all time. He also has the greatest hypothetical fans in the sport. We like to call them idiots.
                  Yup,it's amazing,I'm sooo happy to have figured it out,here's more!!This is why he keeps refering to Mosley's 5 losses,see if they fought,Mosley would have 1 more,fact!!Another fact is that if he fought Cotto,he would win!!See with floyd,everything is reversed,theories with floyd,are in fact facts!!But facts with floyd,are in fact theories!!See I theorize that Mosley-floyd would easily outsell floyd-Marquez,but in floyd's world,it's a fact that it wouldn't!!Or that a fight with Mosley would be more competitive than a fight with Alvarez,but in floyd's world,it's a fact it won't!!

Comment

damn i wish i thought of this myself. floyd is the ****ing man. maybe he will give me a shot at his "0". i weigh 150 do you guys think im to big? if so i will lose the weight i promise.

ps floyd thank you for not beating the hell out of my favorite fighters. thank you for saving me the $50 i would have spent to see you fight shane, cotto, or pacman.

Comment

Working...
                    X