Miguel Cotto vs Peter Quillin???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Really? Hammer out the details would ya
    All these guys were Ring rated when GGG fought them: Murray, Macklin, Geale, Rubio, Stevens, Proksa.

Comment

Neither could last 5 rounds with Golovkin. This is boxing...it's not the nba where everyone gets to play everyone so resumes are just manufactured.

Cotto and quillin is a good fight though.

Comment

quillin would slap wonder women around

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I think Cotto is too smart for Quillin, plus he has the better stamina, going with Cotto on this via UD.
          no way in hell cotto has the better stamina he always fades out around the 7 or 8th round

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            All these guys were Ring rated when GGG fought them: Murray, Macklin, Geale, Rubio, Stevens, Proksa.
            He hasn't fought murray yet, hes about to though. The same macklin that lost to sturm and martinez? Get real. Name ONE notable fighter macklin has beaten? Geale? Whats his notable wins? Sturm and mundine. Rubio? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stevens? Really? Every time stevens stepped up, he failed. Even early in his career he struggled against a guy that lost 5 STRAIGHT!!! Marcos Primera?? That guy stopped stevens? LMAO
            Proksa??? You have got to be kidding me. Did you know his two fights before GGG he fought a guy that was 1-1-0 and then a guy that was 17-3... try again

Comment

Nsb where two top 5 fighters fight and its a terrible thing

Comment

the only thing pete has is a left hook. if freddy can help cotto avoid it, he takes a ud. if he gets into an exchange quillin would end him at any given moment.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                  no way in hell cotto has the better stamina he always fades out around the 7 or 8th round
                  I've seen Cotto follow Trout and Floyd while losing to both, I've watched Quillin get tired against Ndam, Rosado while leaning on the ropes for most of each round and winning these fights, tell me again how Quillin has better stamina, its not better than Trout or Floyd.
                  Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 01-28-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I've seen Cotto follow Lara and Floyd while losing to both, I've watched Quillin get tired against Ndam, Rosado while leaning on the ropes for most of each round and winning these fights, tell me again how Quillin has better stamina, its not better than Lara or Floyd.
                    Do you mean "Trout"???

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Do you mean "Trout"???
                      Yup, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X