No announcement yet.

Talked to a doctor about Mago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Some of you guys are taking a doctor's opinion too personal.
    This doctor doesn't know who Mago is or anything about him. He gave his opinion on the situation as a doctor.
    I can see how him saying for his family go give up made people angry, but as a doctor I don't see him being emotionally attached.
    I don't know if he'll get better or not, I hope he does, but somebody with more professional knowledge than all of us here gave his opinion on the situation.
    As for donating his organs, i'm very pro organ donation. Don't know wtf all this harvesting people like crops are.
    The doctor doesn't know a damn thing he's just guessing. He should have said he needs more information like Jag's gf did. But he went into all this about braindead and harvesting organs.

You are pro organ donation. Great. Not everyone shares your zeal for it. And it should not be assumed when a man dies he's automatically going to donate. That's really something too speculative to even be professional.

People that see a white coat and think its gospel without due process of thought are the same types that get loaded up with experimental medication with unknown long term implications when they get older, becoming in effect, guinea pigs. Then they take even more experimental meds to deal with the side effects of the first meds. And so on. As I said, dispassionate science has its PLACE. Strength of the human spirit has its place as well. One should not be lorded over the other.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I really cannot believe that some people are actually abusing what a friend told another friend on here. I understand the sensitivity regarding this subject but the friend was just giving his medical opinion.
    Agreed. People should be able to talk in private about any number of things. This, however, is not private anymore, so it is rightfully open to scrutiny.

Comment

So many idiots in this thread need to give up and donate their organs.

Comment

Working...
      X