No announcement yet.

I aint having this bro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
    The guy won't be charged with assault. I don't feel bad for the chicks at all, but what he did was way beyond self defense. I guess he lucked out.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/03/justic...html?hpt=hp_t3
    Good. Counterfeit money is a felony, he called em' out on it and they got fresh. I'm glad with how this went, and apparently so are a lot of people in the comments.

Comment

• good stuff. those women deserved it. i hope every woman on earth sees this video and teaches them a lesson in not pushing men too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Good. Counterfeit money is a felony, he called em' out on it and they got fresh. I'm glad with how this went, and apparently so are a lot of people in the comments.
        I'm glad too, still surprised he wasn't charged. Those chicks will think twice before slapping someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
          I'm glad too, still surprised he wasn't charged. Those chicks will think twice before slapping someone.
          No they won't. Dumb bitches will be dumb bitches.

Comment

• well he was acquitted of all charges last time I heard.

Comment

• i thought the short one was a dude, haha oops

Comment

• Originally posted by MOULINYAN KILLA View Post
                LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Daaaaaaaaangggg!!! I'm shocked she didn't come out the Tims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Don't swing on men thinking they will sit there and take it, nobody is taking it anymore. Seriously.

I'm shocked she didn't come out the Tims.

Comment

• I don't in no way condone hitting women but she deserved this.

Comment

• i got the same satisfaction right now as i did when i first saw this good job on the bump

Comment

Working...
                      X