No announcement yet.

Why are Mattysee fans hyping his win against the same guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammmn

Floyd fans need to chill on that Matthysse hate, they're making themselves look crazy and insecure.

And to make matters worse, Adrien Broner (the guy you idolize) is fighting the Molina you're talking about

Comment

i think he was trying to build up Khan for when his hero inevitably choses china chin.

Nut huggery knows no bounds. This might be a top 10 embarrassing thread ever though.

Comment

LMAO ultimate thread fail.

Comment

well damn,lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Dammmn

Floyd fans need to chill on that Matthysse hate, they're making themselves look crazy and insecure.

And to make matters worse, Adrien Broner (the guy you idolize) is fighting the Molina you're talking about
            ouch. Icing on the cake.

top pic by the way. Awesome fight.

Comment

And to think you were talking **** to me about questions I had about boxing, and I'm not even gonna clown you.

Someone close the thread, no need for 15 pages of trashing Larry, even though he probably deserves it.

The question has been clarified and answered ten times now.

Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Khan got laughed at for fighting?? why all the sudden now is this some great win??

they're different guys. they don't even have the same first name

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  well damn,lol..........
                  that's the proper response. Eat crow and you're good again. HAHA It's cool. There's too many Molinas, ill admit.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Dammmn

Oh no lmfao.

Cold as ice

Comment

Come on Larry u need to stop popping these punani pills in your drink!

Comment

Working...
                      X