No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm a Feared Man, Nobody Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm a Feared Man, Nobody Wants To Fight

Keith Thurman would’ve preferred facing someone more threatening than Julio Diaz on Saturday night.

It’s not that the undefeated fighter from Clearwater, Fla., has overlooked Diaz (40-9-1, 29 KOs). Thurman recognizes that the 34-year-old Diaz, of Coachella, Calif., was very competitive in a close 12-round loss to England’s Amir Khan (28-3, 19 KOs) and a 10-round draw with emerging star Shawn Porter (24-0-1, 15 KOs), of Akron, Ohio, in two of his three fights since December 2012. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Keith Thurman would’ve preferred facing someone more threatening than Julio Diaz on Saturday night.

It’s not that the undefeated fighter from Clearwater, Fla., has overlooked Diaz (40-9-1, 29 KOs). Thurman recognizes that the 34-year-old Diaz, of Coachella, Calif., was very competitive in a close 12-round loss to England’s Amir Khan (28-3, 19 KOs) and a 10-round draw with emerging star Shawn Porter (24-0-1, 15 KOs), of Akron, Ohio, in two of his three fights since December 2012. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

And this is when fighters end up getting their ass kicked...when they somehow think someone fears them

Comment

Once the rest of the 140's move up, he'll have his hands full.
        Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 04-26-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          And this is when fighters end up getting their ass kicked...when they somehow think someone fears them
          Hopefully Diaz drops him. This guy has KO'd C grade fighters and thinks he's some kind of God, the Chaves fight was even up till the KO and he's fought nobody, once he faces B and above fighters (who tend to have solid chins) the hype will die down.

Comment

Unfortunately for Thurman, Mayweathers possible career maybe coming to a close in two years so Thurman has very limited to act.

Comment

Thurman has obviously bought the BS that Schafer has been feeding him so that he can keep putting Thurman in the ring against C-class stiffs. As soon as Thurman steps up the competition, he will lose and probably get stopped. I can think of several fighters at 147 who would beat Thurman and as soon as Schafer stops protecting him and puts him in the ring with one of those fights, Thurman's ego will be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Thurman needs to review his boxing resume before issuing such bold statements. Not one single B-level fighter anywhere to be found. Yet, you would think, by listening to Thurman, he's on his way to the top and he's putting everyone on alert.

We'll see if he can continue to deliver once the competition level increases.

Comment

God this guy is so Overrated! Let me say it again, Thurman is OverRated! I'd bet money guys like Lucas, Porter, Maidana would put this guy on his back.

Comment

dont dick me thun!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X