Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm convinced people have serious issues these days...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're an arrogant prick in real life arent you, Huey?

was the 'old crack head' comment really necessary? drink your cappuccino, get your red bull and move the **** on

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you're an arrogant prick in real life arent you, Huey?

was the 'old crack head' comment really necessary? drink your cappuccino, get your red bull and move the **** on
      Arrogant? What in the hell would make you say that? Is it because I've brought up graduating from college, and having a good job here before? That's an accomplishment that took hard work...

I'm probably one of the easiest persons to get along with. I am a straight forward person though.
      Last edited by -Huey-; 11-16-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Arrogant? What in the hell would make you say that? Is it because I've brought up graduating from college, and having a good job here before? That's an accomplishment that took hard work...

I'm probably one of the easiest persons to get along with. I am a straight forward person though.

i didn't even notice you mention that...have a good job, graduated, good for you

it was your 'need' to call a complete stranger an 'old crackhead'...was that really necessary?

if him stealing bothered you, tell the manager or cashier...but you didn't do that, you felt the 'need' to insult a complete stranger who, obviously, dont have it as good as you

Comment

I do stand for what is right...I realized I could have been in jail had the police officer not witnessed the incident, and I just cannot afford to lose everything I worked hard to accomplish. (Career, home, nice cars...etc) One of us could have ended up dead, mainly me since I was unarmed (inside the store) Glad he didn't have a gun or knife.

I don't know how I come across here on the forum, and frankly I don't care. Hope posters here don't take the crap talking too serious.
          Hang on, one minute you're the do gooder, mature, sensible successful one with a job, car etc (all kneel and be the same folks) the next your making out you were in some gangsta esque battle on the streets and could have died? How the fuck could you have died lol?

Look dude, I don't condone stealing but then I also don't condone small mindedness that leads one to think they are better because they have the job, car and just don't break the law regularly. You're not spreading crime ok, but you're spreading all of those poor defiencies of a human. Take a look in the mirror judging away like that. That guy has his faults which are very apparent, but you clearly have some too, just further under the hood.

Comment

Comment

Well done Huey. The trick is to just barely get your beaks wet. To just get a small taste of the dangerous life in the criminal underworld.....but to never get in full contact and get your hands dirty dealing with people like that. But just to be on the safe side...you might wanna check in which area you are and get your coffee in a more affluent area.
              Last edited by One_Tycoon; 11-16-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                Hang on, one minute you're the do gooder, mature, sensible successful one with a job, car etc (all kneel and be the same folks) the next your making out you were in some gangsta esque battle on the streets and could have died? How the fuck could you have died lol?

Look dude, I don't condone stealing but then I also don't condone small mindedness that leads one to think they are better because they have the job, car and just don't break the law regularly. You're not spreading crime ok, but you're spreading all of those poor defiencies of a human. Take a look in the mirror judging away like that. That guy has his faults which are very apparent, but you clearly have some too, just further under the hood.
                I never said I was in a battle, you're taking this all wrong. I was just saying that I could have been in a life or death situation, had that man been armed. He was obviously up to no good and got all defensive after I unintentionally caught him stealing. Maybe I should have walked away and ignored the situation, but I hate thieves!

I was in the wrong for calling him that, as Mak pointed out and I acknowledge that. The point was, why would anyone in their right mind be stealing beer at 5am?

Comment

I never said I was in a battle, you're taking this all wrong. I was just saying that I could have been in a life or death situation, had that man been armed. He was obviously up to no good and got all defensive after I unintentionally caught him stealing. Maybe I should have walked away and ignored the situation, but I hate thieves!

I was in the wrong for calling him that, as Mak pointed out and I acknowledge that. The point was, why would anyone in their right mind be stealing beer at 5am?
                  Maybe old man beeraholic had mental health issues. Thats why its smart to not get involved, or tell the gas station people if you have to.

Comment

I would have just given him red k, report him to Reed or BostonGuy, and put him on ignore. No need for all the extra stuff. You crossed the line with the name calling and provoking.

Comment

After the debacle, Huey cried in his car and rubbed one out while listening to Drake.

Comment

Working...
                      X