• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no corrales?

Floyd was the underdog

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Relax buddy. Just answer the question and get out. No need to get all defensive because you're OBVIOUSLY threatened by Sergio and GGG. LMAO, so predictable.
      floyd beats both fighters even though he is undersized... btw i like martinez and GGG I am simply pointing out how folks on here want floyd to fight fighters out of his weighclass but wouldn't suggest the same opponents for pac.

so maybe you need to relax as this is just a bunch of ppl giving opinions so if you don't like mine then skate....its really not that serious....

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
        floyd beats both fighters even though he is undersized... btw i like martinez and GGG I am simply pointing out how folks on here want floyd to fight fighters out of his weighclass but wouldn't suggest the same opponents for pac.

so maybe you need to relax as this is just a bunch of ppl giving opinions so if you don't like mine then skate....its really not that serious....
        Floyd MAYBE beats Sergio, but gets sparked out by GGG.

When was Pac brought up? I thought it was pretty clear who the superior fighter is at this point. Why bring up Pac all the time?

I still stand by my first response. Relax buddy.

Comment

Mosley from my memory

According to the uneducated casual fan mind, Floyd had fought no "real" threats prior to that

Comment

Mosley was the first one i thought would give him trouble. Not beat him but make it exciting but other than 2 punches in one round that was a steamroll. I seriously thought mosley should have retired after that.

Canelo was the one i really thought. Size, decent speed, good combo puncher, decent footwork, and i thought he could cut off ring and eventually catch him but as we all saw floyd is on another level. Even toyed with him after awhile.

Other than JLC1, which i think floyd won, no one has ever given him problems. Hes barely lost rounds. Hell a bloody nose was celebrated as a victory.

The boy has fought bigger, smaller, punchers, speedsters, southpaws, orthodox, older experienced, young and strong, and smart fighters but no one has given him problems. From 140-154 i havent seen any skillset that i feel would trouble him

Im enjoying his reign right now cause i have seen alot of boxing throughout the years and floyd is one the best i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
              cotto did NOT outbox flyod thats a myth, floyd made a conscious decision to slugg with him...Floyd could have easily stay on the outside and box cotto's ears off like he did canelo....
              Floyd got out outboxed in the middle rounds, Cotto was having fun in there.

Comment

hatton and dela hoya. I knew Mosley wouldn't be **** without his steroids, the random blood test totally nullified him.

Comment

None of them. But if I had to pick one, Dlh.

Comment

Vitali K was offered a chance to fight Floyd, but his system still had them PEDS in him from earlier in his career so the fight never materialized.

Comment

Canelo & Oscar were the only two time i did not say "what's the point of this fight again?"

Comment

Working...
                      X