No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Haye Putting it On Wilder, Wach, Dimitrenko, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
    Haye's footwork/movement is the best in heavyweight today. Head reflexes too, dare I say speed?
    LOL. Wlad is the best heavyweight in the world today. Period. And his movement for a big man is second to none. They fought once, you should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      LOL. Wlad is the best heavyweight in the world today. Period. And his movement for a big man is second to none. They fought once, you should check it out.
      Love that Sig!!! Danny has a chin of steel!!! That would have KO'd almost anybody else!!! ANd you can see Mattysse put everything behind that shot!!! Big Ups to Danny Garcia Im a believer now. Oh by the way that Haye vs Klistchko fight was a snooze fest!!!

Comment

Doesn't mean what he says was wrong? Wlad is clearly the best of the era, but Haye has certain components what he does better than Wlad. Head movement being one of them. Speed is another. I'm not sure about movement, Wlad moves extremely well - not for a big guy, for any guy.

Wlad hits harder, but Haye is more explosive. Other than that, Wlad takes most. Haye also has an underrated defense, but still inferior to Wlad's.

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
          Surely this is a "slam your house on it" fight?
          and soul. Tyson really doesn't have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneboxingfan View Post
            Love that Sig!!! Danny has a chin of steel!!! That would have KO'd almost anybody else!!! ANd you can see Mattysse put everything behind that shot!!! Big Ups to Danny Garcia Im a believer now. Oh by the way that Haye vs Klistchko fight was a snooze fest!!!
            Yeah, Garcia showed a tremendous chin in the fight and countered well too. It was a good fight.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Doesn't mean what he says was wrong? Wlad is clearly the best of the era, but Haye has certain components what he does better than Wlad. Head movement being one of them. Speed is another. I'm not sure about movement, Wlad moves extremely well - not for a big guy, for any guy.

Wlad hits harder, but Haye is more explosive. Other than that, Wlad takes most. Haye also has an underrated defense, but still inferior to Wlad's.
            No argument here with your post. I just don't think Haye is the best at heavyweight at all the aspects he claimed he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              It's a tough world when you can unify your decision, go up in weight and win another world title, defend it a few times, go 12 rounds with the best heavyweight of the era despite giving away nearly 40lbs, and still get labelled a "b fighter".

You, my friend, are a moron.
              Well said!

Comment

Yeah, Garcia showed a tremendous chin in the fight and countered well too. It was a good fight.

No argument here with your post. I just don't think Haye is the best at heavyweight at all the aspects he claimed he was.
                Lol, nice backpedal.. I claimed exactly same thing LaceUp said. Wlad is not the same Wlad anymore. I clearly stated TODAY! And I never said Haye is the best heavyweight in the world. I just said haye has certain ability that are better than any heavyweight today. Most of today's heavyweights Jab,Grab,Punch,Hold,Lean,Lean,Lean and in that order. Haye has better movement period.
                Last edited by AboutBillions; 09-19-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Wach looking good. If Haye has fractured his hand while sparring Wach he only has himself to blame.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

this ^

I still think Haye is very underrated due to his BS outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X