No announcement yet.

Because it's not sexy enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Because it's not sexy enough

This case in Arizona is playing out just like the GZ and TM case but the races are reversed and the "TM" of this situation is actually a mentally handicapped white male shot by the "GZ" a black man claiming "self defense".

http://www.dominionofnewyork.com/201.../#.UeRxYZyG62k

Why hasn't the news media covered this? Because it's not sexy enough

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    This case in Arizona is playing out just like the GZ and TM case but the races are reversed and the "TM" of this situation is actually a mentally handicapped white male shot by the "GZ" a black man claiming "self defense".

http://www.dominionofnewyork.com/201.../#.UeRxYZyG62k

Why hasn't the news media covered this? Because it's not sexy enough
    All the mentally handicapped guy did was wave his fist too, he wasn't bashing someones head in.

Comment

Where's all the Trayvon supporters outrage over this?

Where's the "it's cuz he aint prosecuted doe" peepz at?

Comment

Posting this message in multiple trial related threads that directly reference Zimmerman's trial and/or Trayvon Martin....

If you want to discuss this case based on it's own merits and have a legal debate with fellow users, I fully support your decision to do so. However, if you intend to use this thread as a thinly veiled disguise to continue trolling people over the Zimmerman trial it will be deleted and any users found trolling in it till be handed bans.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Posting this message in multiple trial related threads that directly reference Zimmerman's trial and/or Trayvon Martin....

If you want to discuss this case based on it's own merits and have a legal debate with fellow users, I fully support your decision to do so. However, if you intend to use this thread as a thinly veiled disguise to continue trolling people over the Zimmerman trial it will be deleted and any users found trolling in it till be handed bans.

Carry on.
          Listen up brah because I don't want to keep repeating myself about this topic. I have no stake in this case, I don't care about the outcome either way. What I am bothered by is people that spout off about no equality and ignore cases like this which is a virtual carbon copy with the races reversed. I would love people to discuss this case but the reality is as I have mentioned in the title it's not sexy enough to get people's attention. That being said if people want to compare the 2 cases I say let them because it's a very valid point over the potential outcome of this arizona situation.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Listen up brah because I don't want to keep repeating myself about this topic. I have no stake in this case, I don't care about the outcome either way. What I am bothered by is people that spout off about no equality and ignore cases like this which is a virtual carbon copy with the races reversed. I would love people to discuss this case but the reality is as I have mentioned in the title it's not sexy enough to get people's attention. That being said if people want to compare the 2 cases I say let them because it's a very valid point over the potential outcome of this arizona situation.
            No, you listen up "brah" - Discuss the case on it's own merits and using it's own facts and evidence. Use it as a vehicle to continue to troll the lounge over the Zimmerman outcome and I ban you. It's really that simple. This isn't a debate, nor is it a place where race debates are tolerated. "Brah."

Comment

Seems like that law just opened a can of worms nationwide.

Comment

No, you listen up "brah" - Discuss the case on it's own merits and using it's own facts and evidence. Use it as a vehicle to continue to troll the lounge over the Zimmerman outcome and I ban you. It's really that simple. This isn't a debate, nor is it a place where race debates are tolerated. "Brah."
                I posted this case because I welcome discussion on it not because I want to troll a case that I have no interest in. But with all case law and the verdict of the TM case has now passed it might have a direct effect on the arizona case. If people do decide to stray from talking about the case I posted then I can't be held responsible for that brah.

On topic the last update I read was the shooter was still free.

Comment

Carry on.
                  Ban that son of a bitch. It's clearly a bait thread!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Ban that son of a bitch. It's clearly a bait thread!
                    Are you out of your mind dumbass.

I posted a similar case that until today I am 100% confident that you had no prior knowledge of to illustrate a very valid point about media bias. Also in this more recent tragedy the shooter is still out free according to the last reports. If you see a similar case with the reversed roles as a "bait thread" then maybe you need to consider you have a problem with race. The sad thing is only 1 poster besides me has even mentioned the actual arizona case thus far

stay on topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X