Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF happened? How in the world did we go from....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sidenote : WTF was up with 'Sugar Ray'?

Did they intentionally name themselves after the boxers or was that just some odd coincidence? You'd expect a band named after two of the most badass men in professional fighting history to suck a whole lot less.

That's like taking a **** and calling it a Philly cheese steak.

Comment

Speaking of musical abortions that were incredibly popular during my youth........

Play it.

I ****ing dare you.

Comment

Being a 90's kid was the best...Music videos on mtv and bet all the time.

I still remember the first time i saw this video on the 90's, it was a great feeling. Dont ask why, i just loved this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw

Comment

There's been cheesy music in every decade but with the amount of money being put in to today's music, you get more of it.

80's and 90's music was real cheesy but there was also some great music made as well.

Comment

Teh 90s are underrated by 80s ****s and overrated by 90s ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Thanks, dude. Now I'm hearing it in my ****ing head again for the millionth time and that's seriously just since I found out who he is last week. I was driving downtown and I was like "Maybe I should check out the radio, I haven't done that in like 2 years." He was on damn near every station - 94.9, 99.3, 93.9, 104.9, and 103.9. Not all at once, mind you. But within a span of 10 minutes.

And that last line of yours is absolutely true. Everytime I pull up next to someone listening to that song at a red light it's either a fat b*tch or some poor bastard whose gf has hijacked his radio along with his balls.

i was going to post a picture of him in one of those silly hats, but i didn't want you raging too hard on a monday morning. that's just plain cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                Teh 90s are underrated by 80s ****s and overrated by 90s ****s.
                hehehe

Comment

Sidenote : WTF was up with 'Sugar Ray'?

Did they intentionally name themselves after the boxers or was that just some odd coincidence? You'd expect a band named after two of the most badass men in professional fighting history to suck a whole lot less.

That's like taking a **** and calling it a Philly cheese steak.
                  speaking of which, i used to love this song when i was about 15 - 17, i thought they were bad ass lol

Iron Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    80's and 90's music was real cheesy but there was also some great music made as well.
                    I can close my eyes and picture you in your youth now, Cuauh....

...Rolling down south beach at sunset cruising for girls in a maroon '85 'El Camino' with white leather interior and the windows down. You're wearing 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses and a 'Don Johnson' suit with the undershirt unbuttoned just enough to showcase your gold chain with the 'Our Lady of Guadalupe' pendant.

Click 'play' and relive your youth, mi hermano.

Comment

I can close my eyes and picture you in your youth now, Cuauh....

...Rolling down south beach at sunset cruising for girls in a maroon '85 'El Camino' with white leather interior and the windows down. You're wearing 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses and a 'Don Johnson' suit with the undershirt unbuttoned just enough to showcase your gold chain with the 'Our Lady of Guadalupe' pendant.
                      Hahah, not too far off but it was Los Angeles and Venice Beach, parties on the east side and street rallies and stuff like that.

I actually had a (ok don't laugh) purple 70 Impala, and I also had a 72 Cadillac El Dorado.

I wore Dickies or Ben Davis and Chucks. Locs on my head and getting into trouble.

I really miss the Cholas though.

Comment

Working...
                      X