Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Rios got one thing right, I've been saying it for the longest now they are calling Broner out for fighting too many midgets. I doubt Broner vs Rios happens though.

I don't think Guerrero biatched Broner though. Broners @ 135 and Guerrero is @ 147 so there's no rush..

Comment

Boxing needs more like Rios.....

Comment

Funny as it sounds, but this could be in a way the Mayweather vs Margarito fight we never saw (to an extent).

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Broner will be the next Berto.
          HA!! I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
            I have to be honest and say that I favor Broner in this one. Rios has zero defense and would be getting outboxed and hit cleanly all night. Unless Broner faded to a crucial body attack I can't see Rios winning.
            This is the only way to see it. I like Rios but Broner is too sharp and fast with his punches, not to mention Rios needs someone flat footed and easy to hit like Mike Alvarado, which incidentally he should knockout again if he fights flat footed again. Rios is very hittable and Broner will only be stronger and 140. I like Rio's power and determination but I see him being overwhelmed and picked a part. This fight needs to happen asap.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Broner will be the next Berto.
              no way .and i guarantee that he'll put a beating on rios. rios couldnt even defend himself against alvarado until he got that one punch in that turned the fight around.rios has no defense and he's slow. broners punches will be coming faster and harder.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Funny as it sounds, but this could be in a way the Mayweather vs Margarito fight we never saw (to an extent).
                True, they're both inferior versions of those fighters. Rios is just a face first brawler with no defense and Broner is not as good as Floyd all around and gets hit quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by thuggery

Dey bote got dey oh's doe

Rios is right though, Guerrero made Broner look like a submissive p ussy in front of all those cameras.

Get the f uck out of here, Guerrero said very little and Broner said very little in return, hardly a "punking".
                  hard to say anything when the guy is scared to look at you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

With Exception To All The F-Bombs, That's The Wisest Observation I've Seen From Rios!

Broner is a MIRROR IMAGE of Junior Mayweather... It's all about the "0", which means jack, if you seek the safest route to the bank with each hand picked opponent. Junior did it his whole career. He made Cotto and Mosley wait 10 years to fight, because they were each too dangerous in their prime. Junior nearly guessed wrong on those two eventual fights. Junior made Pacquiao wait more than 4 years and STILL won't fight Pacquiao, for being too dangerous. Junior will say Pacquiao isn't the demand anymore after two losses; says Manny needs to beat Bradley and Marquez first... stall tactics. Guaranteed, Manny would be the biggest payday in Junior's career, sold out in ONE HOUR, if he had the ballz to sign with Pac. GET THIS... Junior Mayweather chose to fight Victor Ortiz, after Maidana destroyed Ortiz in 8 rounds. Usually the Champion, takes on the winner of a fight, Junior chose the loser; he wanted NO part in Marcos Maidana. Junior thinks Guerrero is slow, one dimensional, leads with his chin, too small, rather than go fight Pacquiao, Canelo, Danny Garcia, or Sergio Martinez. Remember, Leonard & Hearns even went up to Light Heavyweight for challenges. NOT in Junior Mayweather's DNA. THIS IS WHY, Broner connects with another gangsta from the hood. They both lack courage, hand pick opponents, have no ballz. That's fine, take your "0" to the bank all day long; neither will ever be considered Legendary when it's all said and done.

Comment

I like Rios but he has no defense. I don't see him having a long career with that style. Broner can box and has legit power. This wouldn't be a walk in the park for Rios. I kinda understand the hate for Broner but saying he is a coward or he's afraid of any boxer is just dumb. Cowards don't make it very far in boxing and Broner is beating everyone they put in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X