Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather debunks Arum's excuses reiterate no issues and ready to go May 5th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Mayweather debunks Arum's excuses reiterate no issues and ready to go May 5th!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...f9073aa7be74e5

More indepth interview from FH. Check it out!

inb4 *******s claim that fighthype isn't a reliable source

Comment

*******s: pick up the phone Floyd!!!!!! Hasn't this been the usual line? Where's puga that ****? I swear he used this line just yesterday.

Last edited by check hook; 01-19-2012, 10:38 PM.

Comment

everything the **** has said in this interview is nothing but pure truth. Manny wants no part of floyd. The phone call won't make one bit of differenece imo, though i truly hope it does, and Manny realises the money he will be leaving on the table.

Comment

Everyone now knows the REAL Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
            inb4 *******s claim that fighthype isn't a reliable source
            The only reliable source to a ******* is the pinoy post, the pinoy times, the phillipine news...lol

Comment

mayfeather is running scared and is using his propaganda machine website "floydhype" to try and hide it !!!!! but true unbiased , fair and balanced fans like me see through the smoke sceen !!!!! truth of the matter is if floyd wanted a peice of manny he would just push the date back to accomadate the building of a new stadium or he would move the fight to dallas but hes doing neither which tells me he is just blowing smoke up fans behinds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah i'm really very disappointed with Pacquiao right now......

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  mayfeather is running scared and is using his propaganda machine website "floydhype" to try and hide it !!!!! but true unbiased , fair and balanced fans like me see through the smoke sceen !!!!! truth of the matter is if floyd wanted a peice of manny he would just push the date back to accomadate the building of a new stadium or he would move the fight to dallas but hes doing neither which tells me he is just blowing smoke up fans behinds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Where is Floyd running??? He is calling out Manny again-he called him on the phone personally when Arum wasn't answering his phone from Shaefer and Haymon! How is he running scared???? Open your eyes.

Do you realize that there are stadiums in Las Vegas? In the last 3 years of on and off "negotiating", building a stadium was never mentioned nor was it a problem...now it is.The only people making excuses-literally-have come from Arum and Manny-everything from reasons to dodge drug testing to now a stadium and Manny's cut....Team Pac have found and created every roadblock possible to duck this fight,but now that the public is turning on them,they are having to find a way to save face.

I dare you to contrast the excuses between Floyd's team and Manny's team-you will find every excuse under the sun on Pac's side.
                  Everytime Floyd has tried making this fight and created a solution,Arum creates a new problem.From day one Floyd said Pac needs to be his own boss,and now more than ever, it is apparent why he said so.
                  Last edited by damned1974; 01-19-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    *******s: Pick up the phone floyd!!!!!! Hasn't this been the usual line? Where's puga that ****? I swear he used this line just yesterday.

See Below from my favorite *******.....

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    pick up the phone, floyd. Talk is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                    X