No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    If anybody has to prove how tough they are but getting into fights with someone that stares at them, then they arent tough at all.

Being disiplined is big part of toughness, as is walking away. What exactly are you accomplishing when you get into a fight with a guy who's just talking *****?
    Its has nothing to do with proving how tough you are. I just dont like people trying to stare me down when I havent done **** to them and dont even know them. Im not gonna just sit there like a pu$$y and let some dude grill me like Im a punk for no damn reason!

Speaking about not being tough at all, you're the one who is pretty much saying that you would let some dude just stare you down in public and mad dog you and you would just sit there and not do **** about it, not me!

I wish I had your discipline (if thats what it is) to just ignore some guy obviously trying to punk me but, I dont. I get really upset if you **** with me if I havent done anything to you and especially if it gets past the point on just dogging me and you actually start talking ****!

Were just different bro, you dont want any problems and go out of your way to avoid confrontations even if it means some guy trying to publicly humiliate you and I also dont want any problems but if they show up and the person is persistent then they found what they wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
      Speaking about not being tough at all, you're the one who is pretty much saying that you would let some dude just stare you down in public and mad dog you and you would just sit there and not do **** about it, not me!
      ignoring an idiot makes you not tough?

Comment

Its has nothing to do with proving how tough you are. I just dont like people trying to stare me down when I havent done **** to them and dont even know them. Im not gonna just sit there like a pu$$y and let some dude grill me like Im a punk for no damn reason!

I wish I had your discipline (if thats what it is) to just ignore some guy obviously trying to punk me but, I dont. I get really upset if you **** with me if I havent done anything to you and especially if it gets past the point on just dogging me and you actually start talking ****!

Were just different bro, you dont want any problems and go out of your way to avoid confrontations even if it means some guy trying to publicly humiliate you and I also dont want any problems but if they show up and the person is persistent then they found what they wanted!
        you hit the nail on the spot, lol, he too is a egotistical fool like me and you but he tries to sound like hes above it, lol, sometimes you gotta stare bakk down at people cause you will get treated like a ***** if you do avoid getting into a fight, lol, instead of a fist bump, theyll give you a freindly annoying push, lol, maybe punch you softly or some stupid annoying freindly gesturerous way, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          ignoring an idiot makes you not tough?
          So standing up for yourself, also makes you not tough?

Its a two way street!

Comment

You cant just ignore a moron staring at you? Im not sure what mad dogging is but the guy is just looking at you.

Picking a fight with some guy looking at you is not trying to avoid confrontation, its causing confrontation.

I remember one of my friends pick a fight like that and after getting the ***** beat outta him he was really humbled.

Comment

Its a two way street!
              Standing up to what? the guy is looking at you.

Any guy that escalates a stare into a fight is a biitch, plain and simple

People pick fights like that only with people they find soft, usually in groups as well. I see it all the time with my "tough" friends.

Comment

Its a two way street!
                standing up for yourself? some guys looking at you, for all you know your tag could be sticking out. or maybe you look like some one the dude knows but he dosnt want to just be lik yo, jim when you might not be jim.

how you approach the situation is all up to you.

like i was at a holloween party and there was these 2 chicks and one of the chicks was leaving with her boy friend. as they left there was this short little conversation and the chick says something jokingly and leaves.

as soon as they leave the other chicks all like, did you hear that? what was that supposed to mean? like getting all offensive.

i said, she was just trying to add to the conversation then we had a little convo consisting of "really?", "yeah", "oh i guess that makes sense", "yeah".

so yeah, picking a fight because you odnt like ho some ones looking at you defiantly makes you mentally weak, and more then likely insecure.

and yeah, walking away from some one whos staring at you is definatly an aspect of mental toughness.

while physically being tough or fragile has nothing to do with the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You cant just ignore a moron staring at you? Im not sure what mad dogging is but the guy is just looking at you.

Picking a fight with some guy looking at you is not trying to avoid confrontation, its causing confrontation.

I remember one of my friends pick a fight like that and after getting the ***** beat outta him he was really humbled.
                  o.k, alright, now i see where youre coming from, lol, i thought you were all against it but you are not, lol, depends situation, lol, your freind was rightfully humbled but that said, you are a smarter guy than i am cause if i get someone staring at me, lol, i look bakk, lol, you dont unless its nessary, lol, ihave you almost lost your cool ever if you ve stared down at a mad dogging son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    standing up for yourself? some guys looking at you, for all you know your tag could be sticking out. or maybe you look like some one the dude knows but he dosnt want to just be lik yo, jim when you might not be jim.

how you approach the situation is all up to you.

like i was at a holloween party and there was these 2 chicks and one of the chicks was leaving with her boy friend. as they left there was this short little conversation and the chick says something jokingly and leaves.

as soon as they leave the other chicks all like, did you hear that? what was that supposed to mean? like getting all offensive.

i said, she was just trying to add to the conversation then we had a little convo consisting of "really?", "yeah", "oh i guess that makes sense", "yeah".

so yeah, picking a fight because you odnt like ho some ones looking at you defiantly makes you mentally weak, and more then likely insecure.

and yeah, walking away from some one whos staring at you is definatly an aspect of mental toughness.

while physically being tough or fragile has nothing to do with the situation.
                    that was just ****in gold right there man, lol, i forgot the mental toughness part because i was focused on the physical toughness part, lol, most of the time its better to be mentally tough than physically tough

Comment

Hell yeah cant stand **** talkers

Comment

Working...
                      X