No announcement yet.

***wladimir klitschko's long, hard, stiff, accurate, penetrating jab***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***wladimir klitschko's long, hard, stiff, accurate, penetrating jab***

would have given ali all sorts of trouble,, imo ali doesnt have the power for a one shot knockout and wladimir would keep him at bay and win easily on points

aint nobody is beating the any of the klits as long as theyre active.........

Comment

Originally posted by klit_power View Post
      would have given ali all sorts of trouble,, imo ali doesnt have the power for a one shot knockout and wladimir would keep him at bay and win easily on points
      Frazier would KO Wlad. Vitali is another matter.

I do agree the Klit brothers will give Ali trouble. Would they win? Debatable.

You have to consider there are certain styles in Ali's era that would make the Klits especially Wlad extremely vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc7 View Post
        Frazier would KO Wlad. Vitali is another matter.

As much as you like to think this is true, it just isn't. Frazier is physically outmatched in this one. We're dealing with just a superior specimen in Wlad. As much as you wanna talk up the past greats, they're no match with their size and weight.

That's like saying humans from 2000 years ago were stronger and tougher because of the much more brutal conditions they had to live through, without all the nice cushy things that we have now.

Ignoring the fact that they had shorter life spans, less nutritious food, and not as technologically advanced training equipment that's being used today by modern athletes.

Wlad Klitschko >>>> The entire Heavyweight Era of the Golden years.

Comment

Ali had speed and great head movement.Ali had decent punching power. He knocked out a lot guys with better chins than Wlad.

Ali was also genius(Boxing IQ) in his prime.

Wlads jab and overall power and size would have given him fits.

But if theirs a way for Ali to win he'll find it.

I wouldn't have bet against him.

I don't pretend to know though.

There's a myth going around that you need power to beat Wlad.

He just hasn't met a good enough boxer to be outboxed by.

Comment

i guess that all the boxers who beat wlad and vitali already are just on a higher level than the atg greats of ali and fraizer!. LOLLLLLLLL.please people,klitschkos are good in this era of poor heavyweights,dont put them on a pedastool though!.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
              i guess that all the boxers who beat wlad and vitali already are just on a higher level than the atg greats of ali and fraizer!. LOLLLLLLLL.please people,klitschkos are good in this era of poor heavyweights,dont put them on a pedastool though!.

Sorry but I will put them on a pedestal. Everybody losses, nobody is perfect.

But if we're gonna count the losses then we also can't discount all the dominant victories they've had against "sub-par" opposition that is Top rated in terms of Contenders status.

Fact is, even if you're just dominating poor heavyweights, the fact that you're dominating them speaks volumes. There were plenty of poor heavyweights in the past era's where great heavyweights still didn't look at their best.

If the Klitschko's were struggling to Split and Majority decisions against these heavyweights, then you might have a case.

Comment

Is it me or does the thread title sound gay?...:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Is it me or does the thread title sound gay?...:gay:
                  Yes, Wlad Klitschko's penetrating jab is the Peter North's C0ck of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by klit_power View Post
                    Another Tunney ALT? Are you fkn kidding me? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X