Ellerbe is ferious when he think someone is trying to get with Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does "ferious" mean?

Comment

Floyd stays hugged up with Chilli. He gets props for that.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
          Floyd stays hugged up with Chilli. He gets props for that.
          chilis facken ugly. i dont give a **** if she was TLC. still ugly. I expect a multimillionaire to be cuddled up with a victorias secret model or at least a beauty queen.

No wonder ellerbes still the "one".

Comment

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
            chilis facken ugly. i dont give a **** if she was TLC. still ugly. I expect a multimillionaire to be cuddled up with a victorias secret model or at least a beauty queen.

No wonder ellerbes still the "one".
            lol, u belong at a hater's ball son. i mean u prowl the topics lookin for haterish comments to post. ur a natural at it.

Comment

Looked to me like he was trying to slide into Shanes leg lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Measy1749;7660686]and floyd doesnt bang like every other chick in vegas....riiiiiiite!

u guys make no sense...[/QUOTE
                Bang every other chick in Vegas LOL. All I see is more pics with guys.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Its his personal advisor and good friend. The hell you expect. Floyd signs his checks he better get his over there and see whats wrong.

Some people on this forum are beyond childish and dont stop and think for a second.
                  Get floyds nutz out ya mouth. Ellerbe's a f*ggot so obviosly people assume he's sucking on floyds wanga!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    or is touching Floyd. He ran so fast to confront Shane that he fell,"get you hand off of my man".
                    If you look close it looks like he tried to poke shane from behind

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/ellerbeissucha***.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      If you look close it looks like he tried to poke shane from behind

[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~antwuanmax/boxing/ellerbeissucha***.gif[/IMG]
                      It looks like he had some high heel on and he couldn't stop in time.

Comment

Working...
                      X