No announcement yet.

the dirrell excuses chronicles part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    good post but i was there live and scored froch 6 rounds up as i saw the swet fly off dirrells face every time froch jabvbed him and hnce why after 4ound 4 dirrell had a bloodied nose and lips...

On tv it looks alot closer though..but even then i have froch 3 rounds up...dirrells best round and most/only meanigful shot was round 10, and guess what, he got a poimnt rightfully deducted...

As for dirrell being more talneted, practically every fighter froch faces appears to be more talneted than him yet hes 26 and 0...

The americans and calzaghe bum boys better be praying kessler sparks frch out early...
    That just proves that talent and ability will only get you so far....the rest is up to your willpower and guts, both of which Froch has aplenty. I like the guy, no matter how clumsy he looks in the ring. I don't know how far he'll go on what he has, but he'll always make a good show because of it, and I'm definitely going to be a fan from now on, whether he keeps winning or not.

Comment

Dirrell felt more busted up after the fight, so Froch won as the record books will show. This is a turning point in my relationship with froch with me defending him. I used to be against froch but ive turned a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        That just proves that talent and ability will only get you so far....the rest is up to your willpower and guts, both of which Froch has aplenty. I like the guy, no matter how clumsy he looks in the ring. I don't know how far he'll go on what he has, but he'll always make a good show because of it, and I'm definitely going to be a fan from now on, whether he keeps winning or not.

my point was that froch obvious does have talent..you do know he got a bronze at the world middleweight championship and was favourite to win a gold at the olmpics had he not turned professional...

i honestly think people know froch won that fight but they hate him..brought on by himself by slating..

1)calzaghe..as much as i hate the guy he has a big following..

2)his arrogance isolates both the british and american fans...the americans expect the europeans to be gentlemen and the british beleive in stiff upper lip and froch is the complete opposite of all that..

3) slating amir khan..the olympic silver medalist may not be popular but still has a following...

So basically the only people that like froch are people like me...nottingham born and bred...

thats why its vile atmiospere for whoever fights in nottingham against froch...

Comment

my point was that froch obvious does have talent..you do know he got a bronze at the world middleweight championship and was favourite to win a gold at the olmpics had he not turned professional...

i honestly think people know froch won that fight but they hate him..brought on by himself by slating..

1)calzaghe..as much as i hate the guy he has a big following..

2)his arrogance isolates both the british and american fans...the americans expect the europeans to be gentlemen and the british beleive in stiff upper lip and froch is the complete opposite of all that..

3) slating amir khan..the olympic silver medalist may not be popular but still has a following...

So basically the only people that like froch are people like me...nottingham born and bred...

thats why its vile atmiospere for whoever fights in nottingham against froch...
          Well, I don't know that I agree with you about "talent"....I don't mean to imply that he's an utterly talentless bum, but you could never claim that he's a RJJ. What he has is an iron will, fantastic conditioning, a good chin and ass-kicking power. That's enough to get him a long, long way in the fight business.

And yes, I know he took home a bronze, but olympic boxing doesn't much resemble a pro fight.

His arrogance means **** to me. I'm far more arrogant than Carl is, and certainly won't hold that against him. He actually seems fairly intelligent to me, which makes him all the more likeable in my opinion.

I also think you underestimate his fan base. I'm not from Nottingham, or even close, and I'm certainly a fan, and know there are plenty others around here that aren't UK born.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
            Well, I don't know that I agree with you about "talent"....I don't mean to imply that he's an utterly talentless bum, but you could never claim that he's a RJJ. What he has is an iron will, fantastic conditioning, a good chin and ass-kicking power. That's enough to get him a long, long way in the fight business.

And yes, I know he took home a bronze, but olympic boxing doesn't much resemble a pro fight.

His arrogance means **** to me. I'm far more arrogant than Carl is, and certainly won't hold that against him. He actually seems fairly intelligent to me, which makes him all the more likeable in my opinion.

I also think you underestimate his fan base. I'm not from Nottingham, or even close, and I'm certainly a fan, and know there are plenty others around here that aren't UK born.
            you raise some good points...

I not sure abvout your point on froch arrogance and popularity though...

As a big froch fan..i have to admit its almost as if he wants the boxing community to rely round him to get knocked out..He said he would do a part hagglar part leanard on tommy hearns..then said how he would kncok out nigel benn, collins and eubank...although i think he would beat those guys you cannot deny those guys have massive follwings especially in the uk. For froch to say those things is going to isolate him alot..but it got him alot of advertising so he won in away..

Popularity..as i say froch has a cult following, rather thana following. The 8000 fans are basically nottingham forest hooligans/football fans..

Basically if you did a poll on here of which fighter they would love to see kncoked out i would bet alot of my points on froch tbh...

But glad your a fan mate...and you are a good poster...

Comment

I wouldnt say Froch 'won it'

More like Dirrell 'lost it'

Comment

So heres the updated list...

THE NON BRITISH JUDGES HAD FROCH WINNIG..

THE RING SIDE PRESS HAD FROCH WINNING..

SHOWTIME HAD FROCH WINNING..

PRIMETIME HAD FROCH WINNING...(BUNCEY)

BOXING SCENE SCORED FROCH WINNING...

EA5T5IDE BOXING FORUMS HAD FROCH WINNING..

BARRY MCGUIGAN HAD FROCH WINNING..

RADIO 5 LIVE HAD FROCH WINNING..

ALLAN GREEN A YANK HAD FROCH WINNING..

AND NOW CAMP DIRRELL IN THERE OWN WORDS ADMITTED FROCH WON THE FIGHT/NO ROBBERY AND THAT FROCH WON THE 12TH..

So in conclusion this about wraps up that pathetic saga started by the jealous froch haters...is it his ath;eticism theyre jealous off, his wealth??or his fit bird...but either way...they have FAILED...

listen up dicktits, very few peeps on these forums will agree with you that froch won. if you think froch was winning that fight then you must think hatton was winning against mayweather then. lol. froch did awesome at hitting thin air, and getting hit. he was outboxed big time and even tho dirrell was running he STILL landed more punches by far than froch! man that thin air froch was hitting must have looked good! even froch said at the interview that he only hit him with 2 or 3! lol

Comment

hometown decision. we've seen it a million times. Dirrell should of known that he couldn't just win on points, and that he definitely couldn't expect to take the belt wihtout hurting Froch badly. He almost had him, but Froch survived. Froch does have KO power, and that was clearly favoring the minds ringside that night. It was clear that Dirrell could have been floored, yet it never happened. like i said, Dirrell should have boxed the first 3 like he did the last 3.

i had Dirrell winning, ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    listen up dicktits, very few peeps on these forums will agree with you that froch won. if you think froch was winning that fight then you must think hatton was winning against mayweather then. lol. froch did awesome at hitting thin air, and getting hit. he was outboxed big time and even tho dirrell was running he STILL landed more punches by far than froch! man that thin air froch was hitting must have looked good! even froch said at the interview that he only hit him with 2 or 3! lol

alot of people agree with me on this forum, including alot of peopl in this thread...

Comment

Working...
                    X