Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: "Victor Ortiz sparred with Margarito and said Tony punches like a GIRL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "Victor Ortiz sparred with Margarito and said Tony punches like a GIRL"

from Ring Magazine website
    Posted Nov. 10, 2010 at 10:58pm
    By Michael Rosenthal

Roach isn’t convinced the Mexican is a particularly hard puncher, though.

“I’ve had five sparring partners in camp who have sparred with [Margarito],” Roach said. “Two say he can punch hard. He broke one guy’s [Rashad Holloway] eye socket with one punch. I think he was loaded [in his gloves] in training. The other three guys, [including] Victor Ortiz and Rudy Zavala, say he punches like a girl. That’s a quote.”

Roach has said openly that he believes Margarito had something illegal in his gloves when fought Cotto and in his second fight with Kermit Cintron.
    http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2498/note...arly_knockout/
    Yes, of course, smells something fishy
    16.67%
    No, not really, sparring partners could just have differences in taking punches
    58.33%
    Maybe
    25.00%

lol Victor Ortiz the quitter?

Comment

LMAO!

But at least Roach stuck to boxing, no personal attacks.

Victor Ortiz talking outta his azz...

Comment

Victor Ortiz likes to run his mouth, he does it in a passive way but he's a loud mouth.

The vast majority of people who have sparred with Marg says he's relentless and hit's like a mac truck.

I will take their word on it over Roach who is known to run his mouth and try and get under people's skin.

Comment

Victor Ortiz the vato that quit after getting his s hit pushed in by Maidana.

Comment

haha Ortiz get in with next then.

Comment

margarito vs ortiz @ 145.2lbs

let's get it on

Comment

Working...
              X