No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer: Nobody at 154, 160 Can Last Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    Honestly i think that Canelo beats Golovkin, probably a wide decision, at 160 Canelo will be unstoppable he's a beast
    I agree. Canelo is unstoppable when he has corrupt judges and refs giving him gifts. But ggg will ko canelo so it won't go to the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Did you happen to see when Lara caught Canelo every time with his right-left combo? Canelo got stopped in his tracks on numerous occasions. Now imagine a guy with one shot KO power and someone who wont jog around the ring after landing a punch. Good scrap for a few rounds until GGG knocks Canelo down numerous times and stops him.
      That's plays into Canelo's hands, whether he wins is another story. I have no doubt though that Canelo gets off combinations, and lands big occasionally.

Comment

If that's the case Mr GGG you shouldn't be fighting at 154 or 160, you need to be fighting Ward and stop ducking him. GGG sounds tough when he's fighting smaller opponents, but soon anybody mention Ward's name GGG starts crying he's too Biiiig.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          They sparred at Wild Card and Canelo got wooped.
          there's no proof of that just a biased article

Comment

Let's see Golovkin vs. Sergio Mora. That's a good style contrast. I think he would frustrate GGG.

Honestly i think that Canelo beats Golovkin, probably a wide decision, at 160 Canelo will be unstoppable he's a beast
            I think Canelo could win as well. By 2015-2016, he'll be ready imo. It would definitely be an excellent fight. Canelo's commitment to body punching is the key.

Comment

there's no proof of that just a biased article
              Go watch the tape. It's on YouTube somewhere.

Doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                I agree. Canelo is unstoppable when he has corrupt judges and refs giving him gifts. But ggg will ko canelo so it won't go to the cards.
                Canelo have the chin to eat Golovkin punches like candies

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  That's plays into Canelo's hands, whether he wins is another story. I have no doubt though that Canelo gets off combinations, and lands big occasionally.
                  Canelo's power at 154 is mediocre and overrated. It will be even more laughable at 160. Ggg will eat canelo's "big shots" and laugh.

Canelo's medicore stamina will also be his downfall. No way canelo lasts more than 7 rounds.

Comment

Canelo have the chin to eat Golovkin punches like candies
                    These candies will shatter canelo's teeth and jaw. This is hard Kazakh candy.

Canelo will be a good boy whether he wants to or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      Canelo and Cotto both would go 12 with GGG. I believe canelo would drop him a few times. That kid has talent. Plus he wouldn't have to chase him around the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X